Doo 850

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Xp feels like you’re just flailing out in the middle of nowhere with no cockpit 

I bet you love all the cock.......hold the pit !!!!!!1111

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Couldn't tell you....it runs great. Feels nice a smooth. Damn nice sled. Just not fast

Im buddy Joe Haack who knows his shit. He has tuned every one Dynamite racings sleds except this new one. He said doo built that 850 motor to be an off trail/trail type motor. It does not pull on top. I think this is the reason you’re seeing big gains on single pipes and porting. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Im buddy Joe Haack who knows his shit. He has tuned every one Dynamite racings sleds except this new one. He said doo built that 850 motor to be an off trail/trail type motor. It does not pull on top. I think this is the reason you’re seeing big gains on single pipes and porting. 

Yeah the exhaust port timing on it is gay 

6 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I get 116 mph on my recall but I have a 129 track

If the belt is a bit worn and sits low in the secondary it will not pull big top end numbers and will suck out of the hole as well

It wasnt my sled and the guy as who owns it does nothing but hit the button and ride so it could have been any number of things. He doesnt neglect the sled and is very easy on things but he doesnt wrench at all either. Its a nice sled......that 1.6 Ice Cobra is gay as fuck though 

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It wasnt my sled and the guy as who owns it does nothing but hit the button and ride so it could have been any number of things. He doesnt neglect the sled and is very easy on things but he doesnt wrench at all either. Its a nice sled......that 1.6 Ice Cobra is gay as fuck though 

put almost 6k on one tremendous trail track but a bit soft.  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

put almost 6k on one tremendous trail track but a bit soft.  

My cobra was in rough shape at 5k, the rip 2 still looks really good with about the same mileage. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My cobra was in rough shape at 5k, the rip 2 still looks really good with about the same mileage. 

rip 2 is def a better track.  they have a new 1.75 that looks stout and i would not be suprised to see lug studs in it next season would be awesome my 1.75 on both the freeride has lasted well but get on a windblown lake and its squirrely

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

rip 2 is def a better track.  they have a new 1.75 that looks stout and i would not be suprised to see lug studs in it next season would be awesome my 1.75 on both the freeride has lasted well but get on a windblown lake and its squirrely

The Cobra is an awesome track. It's a softer compound so the rip2 wears a little better but for performance the Cobra is good. 

the 850 summit has the recoil Handel in a real fucked spot . I fucking hate it . have to figure somthing out . both my pants have pads on knees but the recoil Handel keeps digging in to the side of my knee . if i dont fivure somthing out it may be sold before I have a chance to bend the pile of shit up 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The Cobra is an awesome track. It's a softer compound so the rip2 wears a little better but for performance the Cobra is good. 

According to a buddy it's a few mph slower than a rip and he tries all sorts of tracks looking for speed