Another POS Cop

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That cop is a piece of shit deserves to be fired  

If that cop had shot a black guy, a few on here would be blaming the victim. 

Or if that was a video of brown civilians being shot or bombed. There would be zero outrage and a few jokes. 

You could watch humans living in squalor in refugee camps and not flinch, children in cages or hear about them dying in US custody and not give a shit  

You people get more worked up about dogs than people  

The world is a fucked up place. 

rev your a fucking idiot. Really 

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can’t imagine watching your dog get shot and knowing you can’t do shit about it. Obviously, you could fight the cop, but no reasonable outcome in which you aren’t in jail. Fuck that cop and any cop that would shoot a dog. I kept thinking of some jackboot fuck tard shooting one of the dogs I’ve had... That fucking little guy was 10 pounds and he shot him. 

I couldn't imagine not doing anything...or thinking I couldn't.  The best outcome for him would be for me to act quicky.  If I didn't (for some reason) I sit and stew...and plan.  Then everybody he loves dies.  Fucking pile of shit.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Take it easy night cap. 

:lol: Really..the best thing for you to do is stop responding to me.  This is not going to go any better for you than it is now.  Which, while you don't see it, is poorly.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You know he wouldn’t lift a finger.  He does like to pretend though. 

You are such a coward.  Normal.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I couldn't imagine not doing anything...or thinking I couldn't.  The best outcome for him would be for me to act quicky.  If I didn't (for some reason) I sit and stew...and plan.  Then everybody he loves dies.  Fucking pile of shit.

:lol: Really..the best thing for you to do is stop responding to me.  This is not going to go any better for you than it is now.  Which, while you don't see it, is poorly.

You are such a coward.  Normal.

Your little fantasy world is fun for you. I get that. Your pretend trades and imaginary conversations with people make you feel better. 

But there is one problem. There is nothing stopping you from tracking down this dog killer. You claim to have the money and “special set of skills”:lmao:  necessary. 

Got to it and send us the go bro footage. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Your little fantasy world is fun for you. I get that. Your pretend trades and imaginary conversations with people make you feel better. 

But there is one problem. There is nothing stopping you from tracking down this dog killer. You claim to have the money and “special set of skills”:lmao:  necessary. 

Got to it and send us the go bro footage. 

This isn't my fight or my dog. I don't live in a fantasy world. That's you and your kind spewing your hatred and sadness on social media thinking you are educating people.  You are the reason for Trump.  Congrats!  Sorry you are such a little coward..and victim.  But that's something you've got to square up with about yourself.

"Night cap."  :lol: 

Hey, remember that time on HCS when you "didn't" have that dupe you claimed to be "your brother" then, during a debate with me forgot you logged in under his name instead?  That was awesome!  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This isn't my fight or my dog. I don't live in a fantasy world. That's you and your kind spewing your hatred and sadness on social media thinking you are educating people.  You are the reason for Trump.  Congrats!  Sorry you are such a little coward..and victim.  But that's something you've got to square up with about yourself.

"Night cap."  :lol: 

Hey, remember that time on HCS when you "didn't" have that dupe you claimed to be "your brother" then, during a debate with me forgot you logged in under his name instead?  That was awesome!  :lol: 

Of course I remember the dupe account. People acted like I’d shot their dog. 

Such fucking snowflakes. At least the mods are cool here. 

Of course I remember the dupe account. People acted like I’d shot their dog. 

Such fucking snowflakes. At least the mods are cool here. 

Yeah...I saw where you quickly admitted that in another thread after denying it.  :lol: It sucks that people have a memory here, huh?  

You are correct tho...mods are pretty fucking cool here.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I saw where you quickly admitted that in another thread after denying it.  :lol: It sucks that people have a memory here, huh?  

You are correct tho...mods are pretty fucking cool here.  

Did I deny it? Or did that happen in zampedo fantasy land?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Did I deny it? Or did that happen in zampedo fantasy land?

You denied it, then realized you were gonna get called on it...quickly, then admitted to it.  You may actually be learning something.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You denied it, then realized you were gonna get called on it...quickly, then admitted to it.  You may actually be learning something.

That just sounds like another made up Zampedo story.  Zampedo story time, where zampedo is always the hero. 

Except in the case of the dog killing cop. Because even though zampedo fully intended to teach that cop a lesson, and he has every reason to and the cop is just another citizen......he realized it’s not his fight. That is one lucky ex cop. Dodged an imaginary bullet. 

That just sounds like another made up Zampedo story.  Zampedo story time, where zampedo is always the hero. 

Except in the case of the dog killing cop. Because even though zampedo fully intended to teach that cop a lesson, and he has every reason to and the cop is just another citizen......he realized it’s not his fight. That is one lucky ex cop. Dodged an imaginary bullet. 

So youre denying it again.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Denying what?  A dupe account to piss off losers like the pedo posse?  Hell no. But I sure denied it then so those whiney bitches wouldn’t have a reason to ban me. 

Fun times. 

Edited by revkevsdi

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So much winning from BetaBarbieHands!  :lmao:

”I’ll show them!  ILL SHOW THEM ALL AND CALL YHEM ALL PEDOS!!!”

Creepy, awkward freak.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

His lies and excuses are even harder for him to keep up with.  Jesus.  

You know what else I find telling about this dog shooting business?

When kids die seeking asylum in the US Republicans say “wtf did parents bring their kids for in the first place”. You know as if they could have left the kids with a Nanny while they escaped violence in their country. 

But not one person asked why the guy didn’t put his dogs in the house or have them on a leash. 

Just seemed a little strange to me. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So much winning from BetaBarbieHands!  :lmao:

”I’ll show them!  ILL SHOW THEM ALL AND CALL YHEM ALL PEDOS!!!”

Creepy, awkward freak.

His lies and excuses are even harder for him to keep up with.  Jesus.  

Ok night cap. 

When kids die seeking asylum in the US Republicans say “wtf did parents bring their kids for in the first place”. You know as if they could have left the kids with a Nanny while they escaped violence in their country. 

But not one person asked why the guy didn’t put his dogs in the house or have them on a leash. 

You’re very angry. 

Your International TDS is absolutely mind boggling.  

Ok night cap. 

You are literally the least clever and original person here.  Well, #2 anyway.  Wait, no... #3.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your International TDS is absolutely mind boggling.  

You are literally the least clever and original person here.  Well, #2 anyway.  Wait, no... #3.

No. That’d be you. Blah blah blah validation.  :lol:

No. That’d be you. Blah blah blah validation.  :lol:

Tell you what, don’t reply to me anymore.  I can just assume you are going to do either the “I know you are but what am I....” or, “You’re rubber I’m glue...” epic comebacks.

AD9735B2-A754-4B56-9205-79B5EE78DDE2.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Tell you what, don’t reply to me anymore.  I can just assume you are going to do either the “I know you are but what am I....” or, “You’re rubber I’m glue...” epic comebacks.

AD9735B2-A754-4B56-9205-79B5EE78DDE2.jpeg

Do you like those little hands? Do they make you think about droppping in on kids for one of your patented night caps. 

You are one sick puppy. Except no one would care if someone shot you while you yapped  and nipped at their ankles. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you like those little hands? Do they make you think about droppping in on kids for one of your patented night caps. 

You are one sick puppy. Except no one would care if someone shot you while you yapped  and nipped at their ankles. 

No, I don’t like those hands.... I’m making fun of your dainty little hands.  How are you missing this?

I’m actually getting concerned with your pedophilia remarks.  I think another piece of the BarbieHands puzzle may be falling into place.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No, I don’t like those hands.... I’m making fun of your dainty little hands.  How are you missing this?

I’m actually getting concerned with your pedophilia remarks.  I think another piece of the BarbieHands puzzle may be falling into place.  

Ok. You think you’ve got something figured out. That’s great. I’m kind of wondering at this point if anyone has ever taken you seriously. 

Night cap :lmao::lmao::lmao: