Another POS Cop

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Anler said:

If cops are called to your place and you have a dog, that dog has a good chance of getting shot. I know guys on a tactical team you have a competition over how many dogs they've shot. 

Yeah that's cool....fucking sociopaths. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well the good news is that this faggot was fired  so now he can get his ass beat like a regular citizen. 

I hope he does too. If someone shot my dog I would be thinking about fucking them up 24/7

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

So what cared you more, the dog or the gun? 

Leave it to you to ramble on but congrats on  not saying "Trumpsters" or "Pedo"

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

1800924578_tenor(3).gif.7e8e9a89ef6ee8dd73d78364a3d2821e.gif

What cared you more?:smack:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty sure it would be the dog, since none like him 

Cool, you speak dumski. Can you tell in his language that he’s a loser that gets along better with an animal than with his family? Thanks. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

English please.... :lmao: 

Dude - you talk in circles because your only goal is to follow people around as a weak ass troll.  I’m embarrassed for your stupidity.  

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Should I type slower for you perhaps?

Im having great vacation btw...im always on vacay...

Yes. Dave is having a great vacay. Anytime he can leave his POS house and live in a parking lot in a trailer is a luxury vacation for him. 

To be fair, with the tip outs, it probably rivals his dump in square feet. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes. Dave is having a great vacay. Anytime he can leave his POS house and live in a parking lot in a trailer is a luxury vacation for him. 

To be fair, with the tip outs, it probably rivals his dump in square feet. 

Will you be posting from Tahiti any time soon? 

:lol:

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've " OWNED ' you on sled-sites since 2007!!! They even posted that I " OFFICIALLY OWNED " you on FS1!!! Hanlon posted the vote naming you " OWNED " !!!  Yes, you are a faggot!!

Horse shit I only belong to one sled site ! And I have only been a member for approximately a year , HOMO !!!! 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Would you like me to try?  

I might be able to manage an airport or pub wifi. 

My bud was in the cook islands last yr for a month....he had no issues at all from his hotel.

Are you just staying in a tent?

Just now, DAVE said:

My bud was in the cook islands last yr for a month....he had no issues at all from his hotel.

Are you just staying in a tent?

Some hotel time but a 5 star cruise for a week. We tend to be active. Won’t be hanging out in the hotel much. But the wife claims she booked some really nice ones.  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Some hotel time but a 5 star cruise for a week. We tend to be active. Won’t be hanging out in the hotel much. But the wife claims she booked some really nice ones.  

You werent active in revy i suppose.

12 hours ago, jtssrx said:

He was fired

That's not good enough and doesn't make things "square".

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That cop is a piece of shit deserves to be fired  

If that cop had shot a black guy, a few on here would be blaming the victim. 

Or if that was a video of brown civilians being shot or bombed. There would be zero outrage and a few jokes. 

You could watch humans living in squalor in refugee camps and not flinch, children in cages or hear about them dying in US custody and not give a shit  

You people get more worked up about dogs than people  

The world is a fucked up place. 

Go fuck yourself you worthless victim.

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

Then give some of your make believe money to them and help them out....better yet...fly a few over and house them...at your place.

Typical liberal....

Yeah...he's a real WINNER!  Look at him impress people here.  Just like HCS...him and Tools "owning" everyone all day long.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

Should I post emots like like you perhaps? And say dumb and dumbster endlessly....

Is that what a smart person does?

Only if you have a "137 IQ" and "unlimited social options".  I think those two in combination automatically make you an "aggressive liberal" :lol: There's no way I've ever encountered two members of any site..EVER that are this stupid and pathetic.  NO WHEY!

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well the good news is that this faggot was fired  so now he can get his ass beat like a regular citizen. 

He's always been a "regular citizen".  I give absolutely no sway to a person proclaiming their profession out loud while acting like a retard getting exactly what a retard deserves.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...he's a real WINNER!  Look at him impress people here.  Just like HCS...him and Tools "owning" everyone all day long.  :lol: 

Only if you have a "137 IQ" and "unlimited social options".  I think those two in combination automatically make you an "aggressive liberal" :lol: There's no way I've ever encountered two members of any site..EVER that are this stupid and pathetic.  NO WHEY!

He's always been a "regular citizen".  I give absolutely no sway to a person proclaiming their profession out loud while acting like a retard getting exactly what a retard deserves.  

Well that's all fine and dandy but go beat up a cop and see where that gets you.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just confirms what I've been sayin' for years......................dogs are the source of thousands, possibly millions of conflicts per year in America. 

Biting, barking, scratching, shitting, pissing.................it all leads to fights with neighbors, etc. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that's all fine and dandy but go beat up a cop and see where that gets you.

If he isn't engaging in the performance of his job and public duties.  He is a citizen and held to the same standards. Acts a fool...get's his head caved...oh well.  Now will his cop buddies look out for their own, infringing on a citizens constitutional rights?  YUP.  Best not to hang around after any little skirmish anyway. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If he isn't engaging in the performance of his job and public duties.  He is a citizen and held to the same standards. Acts a fool...get's his head caved...oh well.  Now will his cop buddies look out for their own, infringing on a citizens constitutional rights?  YUP.  Best not to hang around after any little skirmish anyway. 

That was my point but thanks for wording it all up. 😂

I can’t imagine watching your dog get shot and knowing you can’t do shit about it. Obviously, you could fight the cop, but no reasonable outcome in which you aren’t in jail. Fuck that cop and any cop that would shoot a dog. I kept thinking of some jackboot fuck tard shooting one of the dogs I’ve had... That fucking little guy was 10 pounds and he shot him. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That cop is a piece of shit deserves to be fired  

If that cop had shot a black guy, a few on here would be blaming the victim. 

Or if that was a video of brown civilians being shot or bombed. There would be zero outrage and a few jokes. 

You could watch humans living in squalor in refugee camps and not flinch, children in cages or hear about them dying in US custody and not give a shit  

You people get more worked up about dogs than people  

The world is a fucked up place. 

You really are getting boring. While there may be some truth to your post, my rant wasn't soley focused on the dog, so save your lecture. Am I pissed because a cop shot a dog? Yes. More importantly I'm  pissed because once again here is a case where someone in a position of authority grossly abuses it and takes measures that are unnecessary. What the fuck was that little ankle biter going to do? Jump 5ft in the air and rip his throat out? Not likely. He shot the dog to be an asshole. To let people know I'm a cop and i can do anything I want. It was a means of intimidation and I cant stand fucks like that. Firing him was too good for him. I'd have liked to have seen him slathered with A1 and thrown in a small cage with 5 starving Pit Bulls.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Take it easy night cap. 

25 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

You really are getting boring. While there may be some truth to your post, my rant wasn't soley focused on the dog, so save your lecture. Am I pissed because a cop shot a dog? Yes. More importantly I'm  pissed because once again here is a case where someone in a position of authority grossly abuses it and takes measures that are unnecessary. What the fuck was that little ankle biter going to do? Jump 5ft in the air and rip his throat out? Not likely. He shot the dog to be an asshole. To let people know I'm a cop and i can do anything I want. It was a means of intimidation and I cant stand fucks like that. Firing him was too good for him. I'd have liked to have seen him slathered with A1 and thrown in a small cage with 5 starving Pit Bulls.

You know what else is boring? Some dipshit that goes on a long rant when you aren’t even talking to him. You weren’t the original poster, I didn’t quote you and I don’t even remember you posting. 

Other than that, I agree with you. I would also guess the POS Cop probably did it to make the guy react so he could fuck him up.  

End of the day, the world would be a better place if we spent as much money on helping the world’s as we do on pets. 

When my wife inherited the neighbours cats, I told her we were going to send double the money to Africa that we spend on those stupid cats.