Another POS Cop

Cops are shooting all dogs that are not under control. I watched a bunch of vids on YT, and it seems like they shoot first, and take the consequences. A lot of people protest dog-shootings. Cops take a lot of heat over these shootings. 

A cop would almost be better off shooting a human than a dog. Americans lose their shit over dogs. 

I've seen murders reported in the paper one day, and the next you never hear a thing.

Some guy hurts a dog, and the people write letters to the editor for WEEKS ON END!!! They all say how much they want to hurt the person, that hurt the dog. 

What a mother fuckin pos. Shoot a SMALL dog on my property . Fuck you mother fucker!! And people wonder why cops get shot at. I'd like like to beat that mother fucker into the ground. POS!!! And fuck you too, 550. Gawd damn, that shit makes my blood boil.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

A cop would almost be better off shooting a human than a dog. Americans lose their shit over dogs. 

I've seen murders reported in the paper one day, and the next you never hear a thing.

Some guy hurts a dog, and the people write letters to the editor for WEEKS ON END!!! They all say how much they want to hurt the person, that hurt the dog. 

True story. 

That cop is a piece of shit deserves to be fired  

If that cop had shot a black guy, a few on here would be blaming the victim. 

Or if that was a video of brown civilians being shot or bombed. There would be zero outrage and a few jokes. 

You could watch humans living in squalor in refugee camps and not flinch, children in cages or hear about them dying in US custody and not give a shit  

You people get more worked up about dogs than people  

The world is a fucked up place. 

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

What a mother fuckin pos. Shoot a SMALL dog on my property . Fuck you mother fucker!! And people wonder why cops get shot at. I'd like like to beat that mother fucker into the ground. POS!!! And fuck you too, 550. Gawd damn, that shit makes my blood boil.

If you read back fucktard, you'll see that I NEVAH said one word against the dog. I said cops and people get in big trouble over dogs. NOW STFU!!   

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you read back fucktard, you'll see that I NEVAH said one word against the dog. I said cops and people get in big trouble over dogs. NOW STFU!!   

Why don't you STFU !!6

Just now, The One said:

Why don't you STFU !!6

Why should I, when I can " OWN " faggots like you on sled-sites. 

" OWNING " faggots is my business, and business is good!!   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why should I, when I can " OWN " faggots like you on sled-sites. 

" OWNING " faggots is my business, and business is good!!   

You own no one or anything lmmfao FAGGOT

12 minutes ago, The One said:

You own no one or anything lmmfao FAGGOT

I've " OWNED ' you on sled-sites since 2007!!! They even posted that I " OFFICIALLY OWNED " you on FS1!!! Hanlon posted the vote naming you " OWNED " !!!  Yes, you are a faggot!!

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Or if that was a video of brown civilians being shot or bombed. There would be zero outrage and a few jokes. 

You could watch humans living in squalor in refugee camps and not flinch, children in cages or hear about them dying in US custody and not give a shit  

Then give some of your make believe money to them and help them out....better yet...fly a few over and house them...at your place.

Typical liberal....

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Then give some of your make believe money to them and help them out....better yet...fly a few over and house them...at your place.

Typical liberal....

Dude - STFU.  Rev posts and you immediately either attack him or post so,e non sense regardless of how stupid it is to disagree with him. It’s easy to see you’re a miserable fuck who’s not overly bright.  Take your fat ass and enjoy your RV and vacation instead of camping out on here 24/7 and following Rev around.  God damn you’re dumb. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - STFU.  Rev posts and you immediately either attack him or post so,e non sense regardless of how stupid it is to disagree with him. It’s easy to see you’re a miserable fuck who’s not overly bright.  Take your fat ass and enjoy your RV and vacation instead of camping out on here 24/7 and following Rev around.  God damn you’re dumb. 

Should I post emots like like you perhaps? And say dumb and dumbster endlessly....

Is that what a smart person does?

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Should I post emots like like you perhaps? And say dumb and dumbster endlessly....

Is that what a smart person does?

English please.... :lmao: 

Dude - you talk in circles because your only goal is to follow people around as a weak ass troll.  I’m embarrassed for your stupidity.  

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So what scared you more, the dog or the gun? 

Leave it to you to ramble on but congrats on  not saying "Trumpsters" or "Pedo"

Edited by Skidooski
beta grammar police found one missing letter

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - you talk in circles because your only goal is to follow people around as a weak ass troll.  I’m embarrassed for your stupidity.  

1800924578_tenor(3).gif.7e8e9a89ef6ee8dd73d78364a3d2821e.gif

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So what cared you more, the dog or the gun? 

Is @DAVE your mentor or is it @ArcticCrusher ?   :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Should I type slower for you perhaps?

Im having great vacation btw...im always on vacay...

If cops are called to your place and you have a dog, that dog has a good chance of getting shot. I know guys on a tactical team you have a competition over how many dogs they've shot. 

42 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So what cared you more, the dog or the gun? 

Pretty sure it would be the dog, since none like him 

• Haha 1