78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

My wages have gone up >250% since I graduated college.  My title is still the same.

Probably got nothing to do with your drive, dependability, attained knowledge, willingness to excel and do a good job, always going the extra mile, etc...etc....

Either that or you are white.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

For the first time in the survey's nine-year history, more respondents found mortgages on principal residences the most difficult debt to pay down, with 32 per cent of respondents selecting this option compared to 23 per cent who cited credit card debt.

So, if you don't rack up cc debt, and make an extra payment on mortgage during the year, that would eliminate almost all of the national average concern? Huh, maybe we should all be doing that?

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Probably got nothing to do with your drive, dependability, attained knowledge, willingness to excel and do a good job, always going the extra mile, etc...etc....

Those things at a minimum will put you in the sweet spot somewhere between to 1%  and 90%. Works for me...

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Those things at a minimum will put you in the sweet spot somewhere between to 1%  and 90%. Works for me...

Yup. A main problem is that people aren't happy in their sweet spot, they always want more. Goal of life is to keep it even, between the mayonnaise and the mustard, rubber side down!

florida_ave_340.png

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I would love to see the data he uses instead of just his graphs.  I have a feeling they all might be spoon fed to him.  I can bet that most here have had close to the same increase in wages.  I wonder if he ever looks up how much taxes have or have not stagnated.

Edited by racer254

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How the hell are you gonna survive the next 6 months?  Maybe you can ask our site resident meme expert Moto what to do next?:lol:

Live for today!!!

:lol:

28 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Did you seriously just link me back to the beginning of this thread as proof of a statistic you just claimed? :whiteflag:

:lol:

Do you think people who live paycheck to paycheck have 6-9months of living expenses saved?

Simple logic dictates they don't. 

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I would love to see the data he uses instead of just his graphs.  I have a feeling they all might be spoon fed to him.  I can bet that most here have had close to the same increase in wages.  I wonder if he ever looks up how much taxes have or have not stagnated.

Lmao, you're one to talk about spoon-fed info.

The data is public and readily accessible.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Totally.

The wife and are were just discussing this...if we just stayed at home....9 months expenses just to survive would be 6000 approx.