78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

38 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Blaming individuals for the failures of capitalism is gaslighting at it's most malevolent.

You have to either be an evil fuck or dumb as shit to think that 4 decades of stagnant wages don't have anything to do with 78% of people living paycheck to paycheck.

Lets find a few and go through their monthly incomes vs expenses, you'll find just like government, there is a spending problem, not a revenue problem.

But I gotta have a boat.  You know what buy a kayak instead.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Per your graph, stagnant for the "1%" too. So those rich entitled bastards aren't accumulating (% wise) anymore than the 90% of us common folk... gotcha

$269k to $691k isn't stagnant, dummy.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm willing to bet, that 100% of the folks on this site make more than 30k a year, so I'm calling bullshit on the whole basis of your argument. :ashamed:

Yeah this forum isn't exactly a diverse representation of the larger population.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah this forum isn't exactly a diverse representation of the larger population.

What forum do the sad and disenfranchised frequent to make their monetary woes known?  No...I'm not going to Dem Underground.  That's just blatant hate and stupidity on top.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What forum do the sad and disenfranchised frequent to make their monetary woes known?  No...I'm not going to Dem Underground.  That's just blatant hate and stupidity on top.

Those making 30k a year, simply can't afford to spend 2k+ a year on internet to complain about the lack of wages on a forum! :salute:

images.jpg