wall prediction

trump will end up accepting less funds than he's asking, enough to add some new fence. he'll call it a wall, therefore trumpsters will call it a wall, and both will claim a win. no wall, no mexicans paying for wall, but still a win. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

trump will end up accepting less funds than he's asking, enough to add some new fence. he'll call it a wall, therefore trumpsters will call it a wall, and both will claim a win. no wall, no mexicans paying for wall, but still a win. :lol:

It’ll be a beautiful fence. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

i should have responded "wanted"....as i said, it may change, if not already. but there's no doubt he's been wanting a wall, in the traditional sense. 

About 3 or 4 days ago he was saying " the people on the ground say they want something they can see thru"

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

About 3 or 4 days ago he was saying " the people on the ground say they want something they can see thru"

i read the border patrol was saying that, but not trump. i believe they modeled wall with glass in it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

When Dump :backpeddle: the Dumpers will call it a win and continue to choke on his bone.  The 35% that support him should be sent south of the border in exchange for 2 immigrants seeking asylum to the US.  The collective IQ of the US would immediately and noticeably increase and the Dump supporters could spew their rhetoric face to face with those still living south of the border.  It’s a win-win.

Edited by SnowRider

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

really wtf has any one not seen the prototypes ? almost every one has steel slats that you can see through 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

really wtf has any one not seen the prototypes ? almost every one has steel slats that you can see through 

I think Trump said today it would made with steel from the resurgent steel industry in the US. Hahaha

fence/wall. All the same to me. I kinda like the see through fence. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2019 at 2:28 PM, Snoslinger said:

:news: