The Ultimate cross country machine!

Those Yamaha Enticers were tough sleds, wonder how many Larry has in his fleet or used up ??  Larry and his back will need lots of beer plus a ton of Rx's when he is 50 years old , if he can still walk upright.

7 hours ago, Edmo said:

That guy should make appearances at the sled shows. I bet he’d be a huge hit!! :lol: 

He's all over the place.  Snow cross and moto x.  guy was a semi pro in canada.

If you follow him on instagram he hits up lots of events in the states.

Larry Enticer (Real name, Bennett) lives about 20 minutes north of me. He is a pretty good Moto X racer as well but I am unsure if he still races? 

This is a pit very close to the Port Perry snowmobile club, which I spent a lot of time in dirt biking, atving and snowmobiling. 

Image004_5 (Large).jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

👍

One of my best buds is Mike Treadwell and at one time he was a top 5 Canadian national pro.  He lives right up the road from here.  Used to ride with Carl Vaillancourt occassionally too, he was a Canadian national champ some years back. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

One of my best buds is Mike Treadwell and at one time he was a top 5 Canadian national pro.  He lives right up the road from here.  Used to ride with Carl Vaillancourt occassionally too, he was a Canadian national champ some years back. :bc: 

Cool. :bc:

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah no.

12 hours ago, DAVE said:

Have you seen him ride motox?

Like Driftbuster said, he can ride but I have no idea if he went pro or not? Here, he is sporting Junior colors (Red/white) but I couldn't find anything that shows him sporting Black/white colors/numbers. Still haven't confirmed if the rumor is true that he works at a Yamaha dealer north of me but I have my doubts as he seems to be all over the U.S. and Canada doing his thing.

• Like 2