We are going to impeach the mother fucker

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

49895990_2026372007431175_8839857832716140544_n.jpg.ba33bccd03973dbfdd5dc309c6b96ed7.jpg

Worst kept secret in the shithole of d.c.  You can really tell when she is drugged up on her meds when she is in interviews , extreme dry mouth , eyes bugged out and glazed over , can't respond to multiple questions , stutters and sputters like a well used weed whip.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Worst kept secret in the shithole of d.c.  You can really tell when she is drugged up on her meds when she is in interviews , extreme dry mouth , eyes bugged out and glazed over , can't respond to multiple questions , stutters and sputters like a well used weed whip.

And yet was uncontested for Speaker of the House. :dunno: Seemed like there was some resistance at first  

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

And yet was uncontested for Speaker of the House. :dunno: Seemed like there was some resistance at first  

She brings in millions of dollars from the shady dark dembanksters to the party machine . She is also a well worn out foil for the Repubs. She and other d/r  pols have aged out . 2020 will bring mass retirements from both sides of the political fence. Club senate member Pat Roberts (R) from Kansas just announced he is done in 2020 , he is age 84 today.  This country needs upper age limits + term limits for elected office holders.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no they dud not his wife is a bigger pile of shit who shsmes the accuser . 

Just stop. If Hillary was a Republican she would have “reformed Bill with the power of prayer” and all of you fuckers would sing stand by your man at her Rallies. Yet you continue to punish her for Bill’s cheating and claim Trump’s behaviour isn’t important. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just stop. If Hillary was a Republican she would have “reformed Bill with the power of prayer” and all of you fuckers would sing stand by your man at her Rallies. Yet you continue to punish her for Bill’s cheating and claim Trump’s behaviour isn’t important. 

If Trump was a democrat........ :news:

20 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yup. From an ethical and moral stand point, no worse than Billy Bob. And trust me. Politicians better get really good at hiding their shit, because form here on out there is going to be a lot more digging up dirt on whoever is in the oval office. Its pathetic, really and is a distraction from focusing on what really matters and that is governing this country.   

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Yup. From an ethical and moral stand point, no worse than Billy Bob. And trust me. Politicians better get really good at hiding their shit, because form here on out there is going to be a lot more digging up dirt on whoever is in the oval office. Its pathetic, really and is a distraction from focusing on what really matters and that is governing this country.   

It is the new norm for everyone.  You won’t be getting a job busing tables without a thorough vetting.  High school behavior,  social media post,  old / current spouses , all fair game.  If people were smart they would delete all social media. 

Locally a dishwasher had some confederate flags & what not on his Facebook.  People started attacking the business and owner where he worked. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Who’s joking? Zampedo wrote a little story about night time visits to children that he nicknamed night caps.  

Who even thinks that shit up?

I wouldn’t let that creep near children. 

I can and will take it to any level you want.  Wanna call me a pedo, fine...deal with what I bring you.  

BTW, in case you aren’t noticing, this is all you losing on the internet again.  

“I’m pissing my pants and crying about being called BarbieHands...I’m going to call people pedophiles!!!”

Jesus.  Creepy loser.

Watched a few minutes of Romney being interviewed juts before being confirmed as a senator. 

Have to admit, he presents well, well spoken. No anger, no rancor, speaks strictly of unity.

I would say he could possibly be Trump's worst nightmare, in two years. 

If the market and the economy are NOT wailing by 2020, Trump is EXTREMELY VULNERABLE. Just my .02c. 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

np not bills cheating her total cunt move of doing all she could to destroy all accusers .

she is a fucking cunt and I truly hope she dies a very slow very painful death .

19 hours ago, DAVE said:

Well the fact that he is has owned the shut down would have your pedo posse livid. 

That he threatened to ignore both the house and the senate would have all the Republicans calling him a dictator. 

They’d be all over him for his business hiring illegals. 

Golf and time away from the whitehouse would once again be a sin

His charity being a scam would be proof that he’s unfit for office.

His treatment of the military proof he hate soldiers. 

Republicans would believe the sexual assault accusations. 

The rising deficit and increased spending would be an issue. 

Private meetings with Putin would be scrutinized more than Obama’s mention of having leeway to bargain after and election.

His teams dealings with Russia during the election would be call treason. 

There is way more but I’m bored with you. 

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Of course it does, it's called being a decent human.

Neal

I didn’t say mother fucker to my small children,  didn’t use it. In public settings before Trump was president,  still don’t. 

Obviously this is a huge story in MI she is one of our reps.  So it is getting a lot of play & debate around here   Trump seems to be the  prevailing defense of her behavior among her supporters. I personally don’t let others set my moral code or dictate my behavior. 

BTW  I am not shocked,  offended, or scared  of the words.  Just my thoughts 

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I can and will take it to any level you want.  Wanna call me a pedo, fine...deal with what I bring you.  

BTW, in case you aren’t noticing, this is all you losing on the internet again.  

“I’m pissing my pants and crying about being called BarbieHands...I’m going to call people pedophiles!!!”

Jesus.  Creepy loser.

It really has you triggered. You didn’t realize you were being so transparent. 

Do you have other nicknames you use to describe molesting children other than night cap?  If you do, you should stop you sick fuck. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well the fact that he is has owned the shut down would have your pedo posse livid. 

That he threatened to ignore both the house and the senate would have all the Republicans calling him a dictator. 

They’d be all over him for his business hiring illegals. 

Golf and time away from the whitehouse would once again be a sin

His charity being a scam would be proof that he’s unfit for office.

His treatment of the military proof he hate soldiers. 

Republicans would believe the sexual assault accusations. 

The rising deficit and increased spending would be an issue. 

Private meetings with Putin would be scrutinized more than Obama’s mention of having leeway to bargain after and election.

His teams dealings with Russia during the election would be call treason. 

There is way more but I’m bored with you. 

God damn that is some ownage. 

Poor dumb dave

Edited by Snoslinger

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

np not bills cheating her total cunt move of doing all she could to destroy all accusers .

she is a fucking cunt and I truly hope she dies a very slow very painful death .

True. She should have been as respectful of accusers as you were of Kavanaugh or Trumps accusers. 

Funny thing here is that you only believe this because of a lie Trump told you. He lies 70% of the time and you lap it up. 

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/10/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-viciously-attack/