"I said, 'Mr. President, give me one good reason why you should continue your shutdown..."

"I said, 'Mr. President, give me one good reason why you should continue your shutdown..."

Trump-arms-crossed.jpg

Schumer noted that he asked the president why he wouldn’t end the shutdown and Trump couldn’t answer. 

“I asked him directly,” Schumer told the press. “I said, ‘Mr. President, give me one good reason why you should continue your shutdown of the eight cabinet departments while we are debating our differences on homeland security?’ He could not give a good answer.” 

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/trump-couldnt-give-democrats-good-answer-wont-stop-government-shutdown/

He owns it. It’s all his.

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member

Tell Pelosi to get her wrinkled ass back from her Hawaii vacation and resume talks to end the shut down......Imagine if it were Trump in Hawaii....good God we'd never hear the end of it. 

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Tell Pelosi to get her wrinkled ass back from her Hawaii vacation and resume talks to end the shut down......Imagine if it were Trump in Hawaii....good God we'd never hear the end of it. 

A day late and a dollar short

58 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again why was it a good idea then but not today . it is called blind hipocricy.  you know hipocricy it has been your whole life for 2 yrs now 

Ha Ha poor pants shitter dumber than a bag of monkey shit at the bottom of the ocean :lol: