Polaris 850

13 minutes ago, Poncho said:

This one......

IMG_1979.jpg

73 F/A skidoo in the middle.

Joe Clarke PM.....or sled driver?

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

Joe Clarke PM.....or sled driver?

Sled driver. He has a few early 70's race sleds. 

• Thanks 1

Yep, figured the PM Joes ears would have slowed him down...😀

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2019 at 8:34 PM, Poncho said:

850 update. My brothers is working good. First ride, no plug issues or exploding engines. We ran from my place in Griffith to Eganvillle then to Golden Lake and on to Barrys Bay for lunch at Ash Grove Inn. Return was the same route. We put on 190 miles. Fuel consumption is a little better then my XCR 800.   For comparison my XCR 800 fuel burn was the same as my old 2010 1200 for those who ask.  

We may have crossed paths somewhere along the way. I unloaded in Arnprior ran the new trail along the Ottawa River to Renfrew, D'acre to Eganville  for lunch at the Rio, then over Golden Lake past the Sands to Pembroke back to Arnprior. Trails were flat and awesome with good snow. The only complaint is Pembroke to Arnprior is all Railbed!!

1 hour ago, Fozzy said:

We may have crossed paths somewhere along the way. I unloaded in Arnprior ran the new trail along the Ottawa River to Renfrew, D'acre to Eganville  for lunch at the Rio, then over Golden Lake past the Sands to Pembroke back to Arnprior. Trails were flat and awesome with good snow. The only complaint is Pembroke to Arnprior is all Railbed!!

We were at the Vintage show in Eganville around noon and at the Sands by 2.  Three in our group.