Why is F7Ben such a faggot.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t know if this is Madcatter worthy yet.:lol:

So...a bit of backreading shows that the lowly Cat 800 PC is a runner?  Either Bussy knows how to set a sled up like a fucking white person, or..his dealer did it for him..which had to be accidental.  Either way...good for him!  

Just now, Zambroski said:

So...a bit of backreading shows that the lowly Cat 800 PC is a runner?  Either Bussy knows how to set a sled up like a fucking white person, or..his dealer did it for him..which had to be accidental.  Either way...good for him!  

Its a runner to 80 for sure

Just now, Zambroski said:

Does Buss know how to set up a sled or did he just get lucky?

He knows but the sled is really nice. The RR shock package may be the best I've ever felt. Sled has great low end pop and the throttle response is really good. Clutching seems spot on and the rip2 is a good track. He has it studded well. 

Sled just works well. Still not comfy for me but a lot closer than the old PC sleds

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Does Buss know how to set up a sled or did he just get lucky?

Brian knows how to work on sleds, he owns like 6 Arctic cats. You have to know how to work on stuff when you ride cats... 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Brian wrenches for a living and RT 12 is a great dealer. I don’t think it’s a accident.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Brian wrenches for a living and RT 12 is a great dealer. I don’t think it’s a accident.

All bs aside I hope this is a good machine for him. He's had some bad luck with sleds the last several years. The season is too short to have to worry about stuff breaking down. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He knows but the sled is really nice. The RR shock package may be the best I've ever felt. Sled has great low end pop and the throttle response is really good. Clutching seems spot on and the rip2 is a good track. He has it studded well. 

Sled just works well. Still not comfy for me but a lot closer than the old PC sleds

That's cool.  I'm not a fan of those Qs3's with only three adjustments but, they are valved pretty well now from what I hear.  Did he get a 129 or 137?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

All bs aside I hope this is a good machine for him. He's had some bad luck with sleds the last several years. The season is too short to have to worry about stuff breaking down. 

One of the reasons I keep riding my clapped out old shit. They don’t break down like some of these new ones. I decided to fix my XF, not really seeing any smoking deals yet.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Brian knows how to work on sleds, he owns like 6 Arctic cats. You have to know how to work on stuff when you ride cats... 

I thought that but couldn't remember.

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

:bc:

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

One of the reasons I keep riding my clapped out old shit. They don’t break down like some of these new ones. I decided to fix my XF, not really seeing any smoking deals yet.

I think in another month there will be some deals... Lot of inventory sitting around... 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought that but couldn't remember.

:bc:

Everybody in northern Illinois who rides cats knows Bruce at route 12. They have a pretty good rep for knowing those machines. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think in another month there will be some deals... Lot of inventory sitting around... 

My neighbor just got a 18 Yamaha two up from Kip for 8k plus tax. Yamaha didn’t make any 19s because of all of the 18s sitting at dealers.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My neighbor just got a 18 Yamaha two up from Kip for 8k plus tax. Yamaha didn’t make any 19s because of all of the 18s sitting at dealers.

Dealer here got 3 2019 Sidewinder/SRX whatever they call them.  I know a dealer that still has 3 new 2014 Vipers.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Me thinks Yamaha is getting out of the biz. They aren't trying very hard to be competitive. The good part is you can probably get a great deal on a really reliable sled if you like those. 

I was shopping for a sled for my son and was thinking about a four stroke. But the way winter is going I said fuck it. 

Me thinks Yamaha is getting out of the biz. They aren't trying very hard to be competitive. The good part is you can probably get a great deal on a really reliable sled if you like those. 

I was shopping for a sled for my son and was thinking about a four stroke. But the way winter is going I said fuck it. 

I jump from groomed to logging roads to much to ride a 4 stroke. I’m not a big mile guy, so very little attraction for me. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I’ll be shopping!!!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Everybody in northern Illinois who rides cats knows Bruce at route 12. They have a pretty good rep for knowing those machines. 

Bruce is the best. Taught me all kinds of little tricks. There’s a reason his sleds are fast.

What are you looking at? 

Not sure yet. Poo XC or doo sled. Really like the 800 etec I have now. Liked the g4 I rode. Might just snowcheck. We’ll see what the deals are soon enough.

If this winter continues like this I won’t need a new one. :flush: 

Just now, Edmo said:

Not sure yet. Poo XC or doo sled. Really like the 800 etec I have now. Liked the g4 I rode. Might just snowcheck. We’ll see what the deals are soon enough.

If this winter continues like this I won’t need a new one. :flush: 

I hear that. I want an xcr or an xc. I'd trade this assault even up for one of those right now if I could. Save me some time... 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We just ended up staying on a rupped out powerlines and ditches yesterday.  Just tuning suspension and clutches...and acting like tool bags.  :lol: I doubt we hit more than 40mph all day.  LOL!  Fucking girl sleds!!! Neat side is....I'm a better clutch/suspension guy than my racing buddy...LOL...I hosed him in all three hole shot tests.  And yes, I felt gay as fuck lining up to do it.  :lmao:

IMG_4219.jpg

Wow, that looks like an ARCTIC CAT factory racer!!!