Why is F7Ben such a faggot.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

On the speedo?

American Snowmobile Magazine posted it but it looks like they pulled it. They were catching a lot of shit from people freaking out about how fast they were going even though the disclaimer said it was on a closed course. I can't confirm but if I had to guess, it was speedo and not the gun 

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

American Snowmobile Magazine posted it but it looks like they pulled it. They were catching a lot of shit from people freaking out about how fast they were going even though the disclaimer said it was on a closed course. I can't confirm but if I had to guess, it was speedo and not the gun 

So about 85 mph on a cat speedo.....got it

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Doo turbo gets him all BUTTHURT!

Which is weird because he just bought a 1200 turbo....it's the 900 specifically that makes his vag crusty.😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Skidoo Speedos are notoriously off. When I had my xs me and Dan we're going 107 on the speedo but gps said 93mph... 

Their Speedo and tachs are known to be off since at least the mid 90's from my experience but that sled was moving pretty good in the video

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Their Speedo and tachs are known to be off since at least the mid 90's from my experience but that sled was moving pretty good in the video

Steve had 114 on his doo speedo yesterday.....I went by him hard and my speedo was just over 100

We just ended up staying on a rupped out powerlines and ditches yesterday.  Just tuning suspension and clutches...and acting like tool bags.  :lol: I doubt we hit more than 40mph all day.  LOL!  Fucking girl sleds!!! Neat side is....I'm a better clutch/suspension guy than my racing buddy...LOL...I hosed him in all three hole shot tests.  And yes, I felt gay as fuck lining up to do it.  :lmao:

IMG_4219.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

Bennytoomany getting spanked by a fib on a 800 that isn’t broken in yet. Face Book was lit up yesterday .

That sled runs really well .....on a good hard pack run with me getting a great launch I'm guessing it would still take 1000' for me to catch him.

Brian's sled absolutely killed the doo 850 from a dig and a roll

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That sled runs really well .....on a good hard pack run with me getting a great launch I'm guessing it would still take 1000' for me to catch him.

Did Brian do clutching or anything to it? Last year he was real interested in the outcome from when Vince and I lined up... :news:

And I smoked everybody off the line with my assault. Except 1 and that was Drew. He took me by 2 sled lengths right off the bat. The transfer on these uncoupled poo suspensions really help it take off and get up on the snow. I don't think any coupled Doo or cat is gonna be close... :news:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sounds like he got a good one. There is a kid in Covington that has a 800 etec that puts a hurt on everyone. It’s just crazy fast for stock?