Why is F7Ben such a faggot.

Hey @f7ben and @Rod Johnson, what was the first year of the 160 HP 800 HO on the Cats? I am looking at a couple different Crossfire 800s. Anything else worth mention change between these model years?

2008 Crossfire 800 Sno Pro, 2000 miles. $3000

2011 Crossfire 800, 1600 miles, has the shorty mountain seat. $4500/obo. Friend of my brother owns it. 

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hey @f7ben and @Rod Johnson, what was the first year of the 160 HP 800 HO on the Cats? I am looking at a couple different Crossfire 800s. Anything else worth mention change between these model years?

2011 Crossfire 800, 1600 miles, has the shorty mountain seat. $4500/obo. Friend of my brother owns it. 

Buy them both. My XF needs lots of parts. The O8 sounds like a good deal. Do the DD upgrade and it’s a trouble free sled. The 11 sounds overpriced.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Buy them both. My XF needs lots of parts. The O8 sounds like a good deal. Do the DD upgrade and it’s a trouble free sled. The 11 sounds overpriced.

What is the DD upgrade? New gears and bearings? Does the 11 need the upgrade too?

I could get the 11 for $500 less I think($4000).

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What is the DD upgrade? New gears and bearings? Does the 11 need the upgrade too?

I could get the 11 for $500 less I think($4000).

Dude....the 11 has ho motor....engine reverse ....way more reliable dd etc etc

42 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Me,Skylar, John Dee, and Scott. Bhen’s getting Phaggit of the year, the first week of the year, = priceless.

811FAD91-ED14-48EB-BB5C-788E99AD0C12.jpeg

Is your hooptie all the way in the back?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude....the 11 has ho motor....engine reverse ....way more reliable dd etc etc

That's exactly what I was wondering, never being a Cat guy I wasn't sure of the differences. :bc:

Is there anything I should look at on the 11 or are they pretty good?

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That's exactly what I was wondering, never being a Cat guy I wasn't sure of the differences. :bc:

Great sled....zero notorious issues 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Great sled....zero notorious issues 

Yep...last year before the Procross came out...good sleds.

31 minutes ago, SSFB said:

There has never been a 160hp 800 cat... 

• Gold Member
20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Well yes, he really is a faggot!! Of course we don't know if he's an actual dick-suckin' faggot, but he is a sled-site faggot!!

Everything he posts is the work of a faggot!!

Notice how he made a big deal out of the FINAL DRIVE RATIO thing, when all he had to do was contacrt me on Pm, and we could have arranged some kind of resolution. NO!! He had to be the FAGGOT that he is, and run the thing on and on for page after page.................just like  a what? A FAGGOT!!!!

I mean think about it, he drifts from city to city, house to house, state to state. He 's always got some kind of fucked-up " deal "  goin' on, or some stupid-assed meat business!! LMAO!! The only meat he gets is a 10" kielbasa stuck up his scrawny ass from some Polak in Chicago named Mike Stokolski!! 

I mean the guy is a TOTAL FAGGOT of the highest order. Notice how he has trouble selling sleds and equipment? Everybody he deals with wants ta' kill him. Why? "cause he's a FAGGOT!! 

Watch his comeback, lame assed re-gurgitated bullshit. 

So, to answer your question as to why Ben doesn't like back-country riding , the answer is quite apparent........BECAUSE HE'S A FAGGOT!!! 

That's what he is.................A FAGGOT!!! 

Fucking ben gets PWND!!!

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

We have no riding anything like that within 1000 miles of me....

So kill yourself 

Is your last name Trump?

21 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So thats it?  You dont have any back country riding by you so you just know you hate it. 

Thats very child like Ben. 

I've been back country riding in the UP since last Friday.

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well then skylar is an idiot :lol: the fucking UP has absolutely zero terrain that looks anywhere close to any of that and they do not get snow anywhere close to that deep 

You're the uninformed idiot, Keweenaw County averages 187" of snow a year, and so far this season 111" has come down.

https://www.pasty.com/snow/ 

21 hours ago, Momorider said:

I was in some nice powder in the UP a good meddow with 5 feet of fresh is almost as much fun just no climbing :dunno: but still don't stop except on packed trail :) 

Momo tells the truth for the first time :bc:

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Is your last name Trump?

I've been back country riding in the UP since last Friday.

You're the uninformed idiot, Keweenaw County averages 187" of snow a year, and so far this season 111" has come down.

https://www.pasty.com/snow/ 

Momo tells the truth for the first time :bc:

Hey dumbfuck....link up a vid of UP riding that looks anything like what Tom posted. Fucking moron.

• Thanks 1