Why is F7Ben such a faggot.

LMAO!! Well yes, he really is a faggot!! Of course we don't know if he's an actual dick-suckin' faggot, but he is a sled-site faggot!!

Everything he posts is the work of a faggot!!

Notice how he made a big deal out of the FINAL DRIVE RATIO thing, when all he had to do was contacrt me on Pm, and we could have arranged some kind of resolution. NO!! He had to be the FAGGOT that he is, and run the thing on and on for page after page.................just like  a what? A FAGGOT!!!!

I mean think about it, he drifts from city to city, house to house, state to state. He 's always got some kind of fucked-up " deal "  goin' on, or some stupid-assed meat business!! LMAO!! The only meat he gets is a 10" kielbasa stuck up his scrawny ass from some Polak in Chicago named Mike Stokolski!! 

I mean the guy is a TOTAL FAGGOT of the highest order. Notice how he has trouble selling sleds and equipment? Everybody he deals with wants ta' kill him. Why? "cause he's a FAGGOT!! 

Watch his comeback, lame assed re-gurgitated bullshit. 

So, to answer your question as to why Ben doesn't like back-country riding , the answer is quite apparent........BECAUSE HE'S A FAGGOT!!! 

That's what he is.................A FAGGOT!!! 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Well yes, he really is a faggot!! Of course we don't know if he's an actual dick-suckin' faggot, but he is a sled-site faggot!!

Notice how he made a big deal out of the FINAL DRIVE RATIO thing, when all he had to do was contacrt me on Pm, and we could have arranged some kind of resolution. NO!! He had to be the FAGGOT that he is, and run the thing on and on for page after page.................just like  a what? A FAGGOT!!!!

I mean think about it, he drifts from city to city, house to house, state to state. He 's always got some kind of fucked-up " deal "  goin' on, or some stupid-assed meat business!! LMAO!! The only meat he gets is a 10" kielbasa stuck up his scrawny ass from some Polak in Chicago named Mike Stokolski!! 

I mean the guy is a TOTAL FAGGOT of the highest order. Notice how he has trouble selling sleds and equipment? Everybody he deals with wants ta' kill him. Why? "cause he's a FAGGOT!! 

So, to answer your question as to why Ben doesn't like back-country riding , the answer is quite apparent........BECAUSE HE'S A FAGGOT!!! 

Post of the Year!!   :thumb:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Where does Catman let you ride his sleds? 

How many miles you put on last year, about 6?  Is that on one sled or the 3 or 4 you had in that time frame?  :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How many miles you put on last year, about 6?  Is that on one sled or the 3 or 4 you had in that time frame?  :lol: 

WGAF...all my sleds and not borrowed but thanks for the input Mark...greatly appreciate it Pal!🤣👍🏿🥴

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The track is the road moron.  

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Behn is weird. He likes cfr’s And triple pipes which are both badass but then doesn’t like the 900T which is the baddest ass sled of all time 

He must be a transgender...

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Znutty now owes me 25k usd. What a welching pos

Address the topic at hand please.  Whats not to like about a little powder riding. Are you such a payhetic rider that you’re afraid to get stuck and hurt your back?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Address the topic at hand please.  Whats not to like about a little powder riding. Are you such a payhetic rider that you’re afraid to get stuck and hurt your back?  

We have no riding anything like that within 1000 miles of me....

So kill yourself 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WGAF...all my sleds and not borrowed but thanks for the input Mark...greatly appreciate it Pal!🤣👍🏿🥴

Anytime my man, just paying it forward, like you just did to Dan, unsolicited and all.  :bc: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We have no riding anything like that within 1000 miles of me....

So kill yourself 

So thats it?  You dont have any back country riding by you so you just know you hate it. 

Thats very child like Ben. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So thats it?  You dont have any back country riding by you so you just know you hate it. 

Thats very child like Ben. 

No...I'd love to ride anything like in those vids. It would be amazing.

What I dont like is gay ass plodding around on two tracks that go no where and finding stumps and sign posts in areas with no base or trying to find some open areas and just ending up on peoples land unwelcome. 

Just now, f7ben said:

No...I'd love to ride anything like in those vids. It would be amazing.

What I dont like is gay ass plodding around on two tracks that go no where and finding stumps and sign posts in areas with no base or trying to find some open areas and just ending up on peoples land unwelcome. 

Hahaha yea. I wouldnt like any of that either. 

PS. That second vid is a poo 850 on 5lbs of boost.  That was a long deep uphill run. Thing is amazing in the powder. 

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha yea. I wouldnt like any of that either. 

PS. That second vid is a poo 850 on 5lbs of boost.  That was a long deep uphill run. Thing is amazing in the powder. 

Preston bought a 850 unjuiced. He likes it a lot.