Never trust a man who doesn't like dogs.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yeah ,ok, dog park

OH, real funny. You think you're big 'cause you post a fukken stupid pic, and a few faggots that I've been " OWNING " for years jump in. WRONG!!!   

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

ok dog park

Get bent, MAG HOLE.  

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'll take a dog over most people.

Good to know.  

l'll never come over your house to eat, or go sledding, or hunting, or ANYTHING!!! I will NEVER COME TO YOUR HOUSE!!! DO YOU HEAR ME..................NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Next he ate the little shit nuggets then ran to his owner and they shared nasty licks and kisses for the next hour.  Dogs are disgusting.  

My life would be missing something if I didn't have a dog. I've had them my whole life but it does kind of gross me out when some people ask for kisses from a dog. Having them like your face after eating shit and licking their ass :puke: 

Mine is also the best damn alarm system I've ever had. He lets me know when anyone gets near the house. GSD :thumb: 

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You could never own a dog since you have an alpha lacking residence.:lol:

You need a dog in order to have an alpha in the house. 

Pro tip: when they drink from the toilet and then lick your face, it’s to get the fecal matter off their tongues. Talk about beta. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

My life would be missing something if I didn't have a dog. I've had them my whole life but it does kind of gross me out when some people ask for kisses from a dog. Having them like your face after eating shit and licking their ass :puke: 

Mine is also the best damn alarm system I've ever had. He lets me know when anyone gets near the house. GSD :thumb: 

Poor Dumski. Needs a dog for a friend and to warn him in case someone gets near his house. Lol. You know how I know when people are near the house? They knock or walk in and say hi. Also highly effective.  

You must live in a shitty place to need a warning of people approaching your house. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor Dumski. Needs a dog for a friend and to warn him in case someone gets near his house. Lol. You know how I know when people are near the house? They knock or walk in and say hi. Also highly effective.  

You must live in a shitty place to need a warning of people approaching your house. 

Poor me but you're the perpetually angry little one running around in here whining all the time...but poor me?  :lol: 

48991622_1130929757074130_5474030303737544704_n.jpg.bc7b799b59eb8976370c3f91ca84dc35.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Poor me but you're the perpetually angry little one running around in here whining all the time...but poor me?  :lol: 

48991622_1130929757074130_5474030303737544704_n.jpg.bc7b799b59eb8976370c3f91ca84dc35.jpg

Do you that to stop the dog from getting shit on your tongue when it lick your face?

If a dog is the only being that can stand living with you, no wonder you are such a sad, angry POS.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Do you that to stop the dog from getting shit on your tongue when it lick your face?

If a dog is the only being that can stand living with you, no wonder you are such a sad, angry POS.  

It's a brand new year hun....why not try and smile more and actually try and really be happy? Shed that bitter angry little man syndrome of a persona you have built for yourself. 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's a brand new year hun....why not try and smile more and actually try and really be happy? Shed that bitter angry little man syndrome of a persona you have built for yourself. 

I smile all the time. Life is fucking awesome. I have a great wife and kids, lots of friends and I don’t need a dog to feel loved. 

This is my guilt free zone. I get to point out what hipocrites Trumpsters and the pedo posse are whenever I have a free moment. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I smile all the time. Life is fucking awesome. I have a great wife and kids, lots of friends and I don’t need a dog to feel loved. 

This is my guilt free zone. I get to point out what hipocrites Trumpsters and the pedo posse are whenever I have a free moment. 

Nobody believes you SnowRider Lite  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Have had dogs since i was a kid.....will never be without one. Become part of the family and they always traveled the 300 miles with us to camp.

Same here, won't ever be without at least one dog, that is until or if the day comes when I can't spend time and play with the dog(s) everyday.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m laughing at you right now. 

If your dog could talk, he’d say you were a moron too.  

Dogs scare you...we get it  :thumb: