Effectiveness of border barriers

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

What a fukken abomination, 1900 miles of concrete and steel pillars. Worst part about it is, it WON'T STOP THEM. 

What about the animals crossing? Deer, Elk, Cougars, Bear?  

Smartest thing you ever said

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Smartest thing you ever said

I'm probably the smartest guy on the site. Not sayin' there are not a lot of smart guys here, just sayin' my brain and age knows a lot of shit. 

I'd say I'm probably also the wealthiest, but I don't want you tryin' to rob me, with your three Irish helpers. All drunk and high some night, you'll try some shit. I'm actually broke, almost street-bum broke. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I'm probably the smartest guy on the site. Not sayin' there are not a lot of smart guys here, just sayin' my brain and age knows a lot of shit. 

I'd say I'm probably also the wealthiest, but I don't want you tryin' to rob me, with your three Irish helpers. All drunk and high some night, you'll try some shit. I'm actually broke, almost street-bum broke. 

I actually like talking to old dudes. They have seen a  lot

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I actually like talking to old dudes. They have seen a  lot

Well, I ain't seen shit, so fuck off, you lyin' sneak bitch. 

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m not assuming. I’m telling you with facts only 35% of illegal immigrants come through the southern border. The drugs that come through the open desert with no walls is nominal. So if the intent is to keep the bad guys and bad drugs out, why are we spending $5B + the cost a year to manage the wall on infrastructure that isn’t stopping the bad guys and bad drugs? Oh, wait, becuase Donald said so. I could do this some more, but it is evident that you’re so incapable of comprehending even the simplest principles that I would literally be better off punching myself in the taint repeatedly. 

That is an interesting fact.  You mind providing a link? 

What a failure of government. SOMEBODY wants them here. Some body in power wants them.  Either for votes or for cheap labor, SOMEBODY wants them here.  

Maybe somebody wants the White Christian European/ Americans overwhelmed. It's working. 

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you even have a clue that I don't give a fuck what you think or ask Shit Tickets? 

so youre doing as you always do, here something that fits your ear and parrot it like a big dummy 

We dont have enough border agents? Why? Who Fucking knows! :lol: 

Youre literately are the most intellectually void member of three sled sites .......and thats quite an achievement 

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

so youre doing as you always do, here something that fits your ear and parrot it like a big dummy 

We dont have enough border agents? Why? Who Fucking knows! :lol: 

Youre literately are the most intellectually void member of three sled sites .......and thats quite an achievement 

Nope...I know what the issue is but just giving you the same shit you give me...Shit Tickets.....what a disgusting fucktard.😂😂😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope...I know what the issue is but just giving you the same shit you give me...Shit Tickets.....what a disgusting fucktard.😂😂😂

You got nothing but lard between your ears dipshit , empty headed parrot 

Let's not forget to mention you finger your own asshole and call me disgusting lol okay! 

Edited by washedupmxer

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You got nothing but lard between your ears dipshit , empty headed parrot 

Let's not forget to mention you finger your own asshole and call me disgusting lol okay! 

A bathroom waste basket full of shitty toilet paper....fuck you are one disgusting pig.😂

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A bathroom waste basket full of shitty toilet paper....fuck you are one disgusting pig.😂

Actually it's not and trash is where trash goes but since you probably eat from the trash I can see why you're offended

At least you didn't deny your sick self sodomizing masterbation habits 

Edited by washedupmxer

19 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Actually it's not and trash is where trash goes but since you probably eat from the trash I can see why you're offended

At least you didn't deny your sick self sodomizing masterbation habits 

Shit Tickets...you admitted...you own it. 

Or were you lying about it...why would you lie about something like that...weird.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Illegal crossing dropped 90% since 2,000.  So another huge lie the Donald has told his  little Trumpsters. 

Laws enacted by Bush and Obama have worked. You don’t need a wall.  He shut down the government for nothing. 

What a lying bag of shit. 

11 hours ago, racer254 said:

Well, you have no information about what may actually happen after a barrier is built.  But, to make sure your position is valid, you must assume it.  Keep up the good work you are convincing the minions, but a good idea doesn't need any help.

yes lets spend billions to build a wall down the entire border to find out it doesn't work when daily they find new tunnels under the walls in populated areas nevermind how many would be in the wastelands outside those areas. 

or invest the same money in technology and personnel to patrol the border

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nice try but........Neither of those links back up your claim that only 35% of illegal immigrants come through the southern boarder. 

Visa overstays make up the majority of illegals. No where does the article say that these  overstays did not come from the southern boarder.  The article was inconclusive as to where these overstays originated from.

Any more “facts” you’d like to share with us?

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice try but........Neither of those links back up your claim that only 35% of illegal immigrants come through the southern boarder. 

Visa overstays make up the majority of illegals. No where does the article say that these  overstays did not come from the southern boarder.  The article was inconclusive as to where these overstays originated from.

Any more “facts” you’d like to share with us?

Center for Migration Studies, have similarly estimated that visa overstays account for about two-thirds of the total number of people joining the undocumented population in any given year

2/3= 66% 

100%-66%= 33%(Crossing illegally)

Overstays arent illegally crossing the border. They may be legally crossing with a visa, but that is irrelevant to a conversation on the wall since they would be entering through a port of entry, LEGALLY. 

Did you read the article? Again, I’m posting facts that you guys are willfully just ignoring or trying to twist. Illegal crossings are down 90% since 2000. 

Next?...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Center for Migration Studies, have similarly estimated that visa overstays account for about two-thirds of the total number of people joining the undocumented population in any given year

2/3= 66% 

100%-66%= 33%(Crossing illegally)

Overstays arent illegally crossing the border. They may be legally crossing with a visa, but that is irrelevant to a conversation on the wall since they would be entering through a port of entry, LEGALLY. 

Did you read the article? Again, I’m posting facts that you guys are willfully just ignoring or trying to twist. Illegal crossings are down 90% since 2000. 

Next?...

I read every word.  Neither link backed up your claim. 

Where did the overstays come from?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I read every word.  Neither link backed up your claim. 

Where did the overstays come from?  

Why would that matter? They are lawfully given a visa which means they lawfully entered the country. Which means, the border wall would have zero bearing on their entrance to this country as they would be entering through a legal port of entry. The overstays are irrelevant to a border wall conversation. The only relevant number would then be the 33% of those who are not overstays which would mean they illegally entered through either the southern border, northern border, or through a port of entry such as in a truck trailer or shipping container. 

Maybe explain to me why you think overstays are relevant to the border wall? 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why would that matter? They are lawfully given a visa which means they lawfully entered the country. Which means, the border wall would have zero bearing on their entrance to this country as they would be entering through a legal port of entry. The overstays are irrelevant to a border wall conversation. The only relevant number would then be the 33% of those who are not overstays which would mean they illegally entered through either the southern border, northern border, or through a port of entry such as in a truck trailer or shipping container. 

Maybe explain to me why you think overstays are relevant to the border wall? 

All of that is irrelevent to your claim that only 35% cross the southern border. 

Why is it that the people who are most opposed to a fence or wall are snot nosed liberals who live thousands of miles away and dont have the first fucking clue what towns are dealing with on  the southern border?  :dunno:

The fact is this.   Yale's recent study estimates there are over 20 million people in the US illegally.   Some stay after their visa expires some cross illegally.   Without some extreme measures this will continue to get worse.   We need better controls on visa entry as well as people entering by crossing illegally.   

As far as drug and other smuggling the only way to tell how much is coming in is by measuring where most is caught.   Obviously more is caught a crossing points in vehicles so that is why they assume most enters that way.   Doesn't mean massive amounts are not coming in by foot.

What I find the most amusing is the same people who are for open borders seem to be the same people who are for abortion.   They claim the economic cost of letting poor kids be born is worth killing them.   Sorry but millions of illiterate or slightly educated poor that have come across or continue to come across are the same negative economic impact.  

Border barriers have worked everywhere they have been implemented properly.  

If we want to help the worlds poor we should help by means of fair free trade and helping ensure non corrupt govt's are in place.   Not sure either of those are possible anymore but it has seemed to work in some places. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I want you to go back and read all my responses before I got annoyed with you. I apologize, that was rude. I outlined exactly why a well built fence is not enough. Becuase you know what beats a well built fence? A well built ladder, time, vast terrain, climbing, etc. Build the most wonderful wall of all. It won’t matter. 65% of all illegal immigration will never come across the southern border. The vast majority of all drugs don’t go under the wall or through the gaps. They go through a port of entry. Your argument has time and time again been proven to be lacking. It’s a waste of money without attacking the employers. 

Not that anyone is asking, I have a solution. A free one. 

1) Grant a pathway to citizenship for all Dreamers.

2) Allow any job holding illegal amnesty and a visa. Any child under 18 is allowed a visa given they are employed or enrolled in college once they turn 18.

3) If an employer is using undocumented paid under the table labor, give an amnesty  period for them of one year to make those employees apply for their guaranteed visa and start paying the proper taxes.

4) At the end of year one, anyone caught hiring undocumented labor will be fined enough to deter the action. 

5) Use ICE to monitor employers in the US for violations. 

6) No need for a wall as there is zero reason for anyone to come here illegally as no one will hire them. Border control acts as drug interdiction and security much like they do now. 

7) Deploy the National Guard to the border during the first year to prevent mass infil into the country for free visas for those already here. 

8. Deport anyone not meeting the job requirements after year one. Given if you get fired or switch jobs you have a chance to find work. 

Problem solved. Everyone wins. Save money, employers have to pay taxes on their under the table labor, no more illegals entering, no stupid wall, Ryan is re-elected to a second term and starts a war with Canada in which he wins in 6 hours followed by the annexing of them into the US. All Canadians are promptly deported to Mexico and we disband the company known as BRP for selling a shitty pseudo French sled

These would be great, but we have SANCTUARY CITIES that won't abide by the law and DEMS are fine with it.   WHY?  Why don't they uphold laws already on the books?  As 550 said, there are some people that want them here and will do everything and anything to allow it.