Wtf is with the 840 poo

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Get the 850 out on the snow yet Ezra??

for a bit . just running around real ez . has 10k clutching in it not swapping around for the 2 weeks till it goes west .put a few hrs on it this weekend trying to get it out of break in . even with only 1/2 throttle it is a ski lifter . deff need to try to fix that or it will be a trenche builder in the real deep .lots of people out on Sunday 

20181230_125731.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

for a bit . just running around real ez . has 10k clutching in it not swapping around for the 2 weeks till it goes west .put a few hrs on it this weekend trying to get it out of break in . even with only 1/2 throttle it is a ski lifter . deff need to try to fix that or it will be a trenche builder in the real deep .lots of people out on Sunday 

20181230_125731.jpg

Awesome man!,..how do you like it?? Comfortable?? Ergo's good??

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Awesome man!,..how do you like it?? Comfortable?? Ergo's good??

I like the shot . I have how sloppy the steering post is makes me nervous. 

can't really get a good deal for it with only 14 inch of snow .

I was sidehilling all the steep ditch I could find and was washing out a lot . but then like I said only 14 inch  and what ever a plow tossed down .

can't give a honist opinion untill I get to some real snow .

just trying to get it past break In before I get it west .

lol I did roll the fucker off a snow bank on to the driveway with about 30 feet of time on sled . I just had to laugh at my self .

backed off trailer went up bank to get around trailer and truck got past truck let off gas and let go of bar thinking it would stick and she was on her side 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Woodtick said:

He is a fucking snob.

Actually,,,,,,,,,,,  Anler had sent me a friends request months ago and I fucking ignored it.  I didn't recognize the name (or his goofy profile picture) and we only had like 3 mutual friends.  Normally that signals spamola.  So after snitching him here for not accepting my FR  I searched Anlers name and low and behold there was the FR waiting for me.  FML I felt so low.  What kind of friend asks for a friends request when there is one already in the que?  :flush: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Actually,,,,,,,,,,,  Anler had sent me a friends request months ago and I fucking ignored it.  I didn't recognize the name (or his goofy profile picture) and we only had like 3 mutual friends.  Normally that signals spamola.  So after snitching him here for not accepting my FR  I searched Anlers name and low and behold there was the FR waiting for me.  FML I felt so low.  What kind of friend asks for a friends request when there is one already in the que?  :flush: 

Sign of a real faggot! :bigfinger:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Seen one seized up same build date as mine. Really makes me want to take the kid out for a ride or ride alone. I wonder when the cocksuckers are going to actually address an issue. Feel like making the cunts buy back the fucking lemon. 

Edited by Reevester
  • Haha 1

" We remain Highly confident in the durability of these engines which have been thoroughly validated over thousands of miles" :lol:

Are these the same/similar engines that have been in their ATV's? https://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/polaris-xp/5365-850-xp-problems-date-me-anyways.html http://forum.highlifter.com/polaris-850xp39s-most-common-problems-m4055651.aspx  http://www.startribune.com/polaris-pile-of-woes-is-deep/420162833/ https://www.atvtorture.com/forums/polaris-forum/4700-850-xp-big-problems.html Look what this guy found in his oil filter! https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4907660/metal-shavings-in-my-oil-filter#Post4907660

This isn't bash towards anyone who bought these piles but to Polaris, who should be sued for putting such a POS to market. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, irv said:

" We remain Highly confident in the durability of these engines which have been thoroughly validated over thousands of miles" :lol:

Are these the same/similar engines that have been in their ATV's? https://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/polaris-xp/5365-850-xp-problems-date-me-anyways.html http://forum.highlifter.com/polaris-850xp39s-most-common-problems-m4055651.aspx  http://www.startribune.com/polaris-pile-of-woes-is-deep/420162833/ https://www.atvtorture.com/forums/polaris-forum/4700-850-xp-big-problems.html Look what this guy found in his oil filter! https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4907660/metal-shavings-in-my-oil-filter#Post4907660

This isn't bash towards anyone who bought these piles but to Polaris, who should be sued for putting such a POS to market. 

how would a 2 stroke sled motor and a 4 stroke atv motor be the same/similar :snack: 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

how would a 2 stroke sled motor and a 4 stroke atv motor be the same/similar :snack: 

Good point, but I assume the same amount, or lack thereof, thinking went into these engines by the sounds of it. https://www.polaris.com/en-ca/recalls/off-road/polaris-recalls-2019-polaris-850-switchback-prormk-and-sks-snowmobiles/

Edited by irv

48 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Seen one seized up same build date as mine. Really makes me want to take the kid out for a ride or ride alone. I wonder when the cocksuckers are going to actually address an issue. Feel like making the cunts buy back the fucking lemon. 

Don't be a pissy pants! Ride the fucking thing! If it blows up Polaris is expediting replacement engines. You sound like a liberal! :bigfinger:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Don't be a pissy pants! Ride the fucking thing! If it blows up Polaris is expediting replacement engines. You sound like a liberal! :bigfinger:

I will. My buddies is be torn down now so that should tell a story hopefully. 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

What dealer? Rickward has a handful of Indy xc in stock.  I was looking but probably wait til next year 

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

It is kind of a pisser to have to worry about. Especially since they sold the hell out of this thing as being Uber tough and reliable. But sounds like stupid mistakes, not really fundamental engineering flaws. :dunno:

Unless there is a major catastrophe I am planning on spring checking one...

Edited by Anler

Just now, Kev144 said:

What dealer? Rickward has a handful of Indy xc in stock.  I was looking but probably wait til next year 

Those are probably 800's. Good to go! :bc:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

He's not being pissy pants, he has some valid concerns, which I would have as well if I owned one. I ride alone a lot mainly due to not working Fridays but if I owned one of these, I certainly wouldn't feel all confident like heading out by myself miles away from my truck or help. 

Just now, irv said:

He's not being pissy pants, he has some valid concerns, which I would have as well if I owned one. I ride alone a lot mainly due to not working Fridays but if I owned one of these, I certainly wouldn't feel all confident like heading out by myself miles away from my truck or help. 

Hey we all run that risk when we go out alone. That's why you tell people where you are going and when you expect to be back. Carry a cell phone and make sure you have coverage. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Peak. I wouldn't hesitate buying an indy xc. It's the 850 that makes it a pile. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

It is kind of a pissed to have to worry about. Especially since they sold the hell out of this thing as being Uber tough and reliable. But sounds like stupid mistakes, not really fundamental engineering flaws. :dunno:

Unless there is a major catastrophe I am planning on spring checking one...

Funniest sled I have ever kicked a leg over. That little thought in my head is enough to drive me nuts though. My wife and kid don't need to see me go full mental and burn a sled in front of them. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hey we all run that risk when we go out alone. That's why you tell people where you are going and when you expect to be back. Carry a cell phone and make sure you have coverage. :dunno:

For sure carry a phone but there is a lot more to it than just that. Who do you call on a Friday when all your buds, who actually have snowmobiles, are working? Reception is another issue. The list goes on. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's what I do for the most part and carry enough essentials and emergency shit that I could last a night if it wasn't -30c. 

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Peak. I wouldn't hesitate buying an indy xc. It's the 850 that makes it a pile. :lol:

Funniest sled I have ever kicked a leg over. That little thought in my head is enough to drive me nuts though. My wife and kid don't need to see me go full mental and burn a sled in front of them. 

Not sure how peak is in Barrie but in oakville not so sure how their sled knowledge is. At least a few years ago they had no solid mechanic there.