Wtf is with the 840 poo

10 minutes ago, Turf said:

Once again a second hand account. Not the owner posting the actual shit. Why don't the actuall owners post this shit.

they do prob is not much to see except a puddel in tbe pan under clutch untill the dealer pulls motor . then it is shipped to poo for inspection  . I am telling you Polaris knows oil lines,are poping off the pto crank side . diff opinions on why but it is happening all over the west right now .

I am pretty sure they have or are,releasing a bulliten on this oil line issue .

some say they think it is to much sealant blocking the passage creating back presure blowing the line .

others think some of the bearings are installed incorrect and moving and blocking passage creating presure blowing off line 

no matter it ends up taking out the crank .most are going down with less,than 20 hrs,on them.  my buds had just under 11 hrs on it 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Turf said:

Once again a second hand account. Not the owner posting the actual shit. Why don't the actuall owners post this shit.

Well it will be hard to find on here. I think there's only about 6 guys on here that actually own sleds. And most of them are old ass Arctic Cats and Yamaha's, you know, when they were separate companies.....

Edited by Legend
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Turf said:

Well I wasn't at Pearl Harbor...does that mean it didn't happen?

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hey. Thats Kyles sled. Hahaha. 

Is that a kit or all custom? Looks complicated but I bet it’s a riot out in them hills.

:bc: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Is that a kit or all custom? Looks complicated but I bet it’s a riot out in them hills.

:bc: 

It's a Silber....not sure why hes water cooling this one. Maybe reliability isnt there with the KPA cheapo turbo units he was running.

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's a Silber....not sure why hes water cooling this one. Maybe reliability isnt there with the KPA cheapo turbo units he was running.

I didn't think he was water cooling it either?  I can't really see an intercooler in that pic but I'm no expert on Silber turbos.  Kyle typically keeps it under 7lbs of boost for reliability.  Poo 2 strokes don't like lots of boost.   I will ask him what he's doing with this one.  

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I didn't think he was water cooling it either?  I can't really see an intercooler in that pic but I'm no expert on Silber turbos.  Kyle typically keeps it under 7lbs of boost for reliability.  Poo 2 strokes don't like lots of boost.   I will ask him what he's doing with this one.  

He does some awesome work buy his choice to use the kpa in his base kits is suspect. Water cooling a center section is for bearing longevity only.

It's my thought that sleds dont see nearly enough hours of use to make this a factor at all. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He does some awesome work buy his choice to use the kpa in his base kits is suspect. Water cooling a center section is for bearing longevity only.

It's my thought that sleds dont see nearly enough hours of use to make this a factor at all. 

I just heard from him.  It's not intercooled.  are you talking just the watercooling of the turbo center bearing?  I think all the kits have that.  I'm not that up to speed on these 2 stroke turbos though.

It's currently set at 6lbs of boost.  Intercooler will come later in the season after some testing.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I just heard from him.  It's not intercooled.  are you talking just the watercooling of the turbo center bearing?  I think all the kits have that.  I'm not that up to speed on these 2 stroke turbos though.

It's currently set at 6lbs of boost.  Intercooler will come later in the season after some testing.  

Yes...water cooling the center section. 

I didnt recall him doing that in his other kits.