Trump offered 20 billion for the wall a year ago.......

He really did fuck it all up. He could have had four times the money and helped fix the Dreamers issue, but instead he shits the govt down over $5b which is honestly chump change for the scope and size of our govt. It is weak as fuck. We should all be embarrassed... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Must be it.  Or the democrats are just making shit up so that they can convince the minions that it was not their fault for the government shutdown.

I remember the deal from this summer lol. It didn’t have all four pillars of his plan but only three, so he said no deal. The Dems were giving him a mile and he bitched over an inch. And this notion of the Dems owning the shutdown is just silly. Trump said the words, “I’ll take credit for the shutdown.” Lol you can’t just blame the Dems after that. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I remember the deal from this summer lol. It didn’t have all four pillars of his plan but only three, so he said no deal. The Dems were giving him a mile and he bitched over an inch. And this notion of the Dems owning the shutdown is just silly. Trump said the words, “I’ll take credit for the shutdown.” Lol you can’t just blame the Dems after that. 

So, now they won't bother with 5 billion?  Yeah, right?  Come on, you know better.  It's a fight over bullshit to make trump look bad, but it would backfire if everyone actually saw it for what it is.  Why didn't they offer the same thing again, so they could avoid a shutdown.....????  LOL.  They were never going to agree to it.  Period

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Well he's a Russian operative so I guess the Kremlin told him to change his mind. I hear the message was secretly spelled out in his vegetable soup. 

Exactly! Who doesn't know that by now?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

So, now they won't bother with 5 billion?  Yeah, right?  Come on, you know better.  It's a fight over bullshit to make trump look bad, but it would backfire if everyone actually saw it for what it is.  Why didn't they offer the same thing again, so they could avoid a shutdown.....????  LOL.  They were never going to agree to it.  Period

It's pointless XLT.....nothing is Trumps fault....SMH.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It works both ways, you can't constantly blame everything on him either.

The liberals can't figure it out.  Hard to believe they didn't see how it worked on the other side and how it led to Obama being astonishingly re-elected.  

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The liberals can't figure it out.  Hard to believe they didn't see how it worked on the other side and how it led to Obama being astonishingly re-elected.  

Yeah that’s great but everybody other than dipshits  like you realize Trump is a chronic liar.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:lol:  Why don't they report on the "protection" for so called DACA?    Because it was an easy path to citizenship.  

reported to be $20 billion, though the Democrat’s office will neither confirm nor deny that figure

• Like 1

Here's what the dems turned down.   So which article is true MC?  The dems balked not because of the money for border security but because they insisted on family migration and a diversity lottery.   This was a solid compromise from Trump, one I totally disagreed with on the path to citizenship.  

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/politics/white-house-immigration-framework/index.html

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump is proposing giving 1.8 million young undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship in exchange for $25 billion for his long-promised wall and a host of other strict immigration reforms, according to a White House framework proposed Thursday.

In return, the White House would like to see a $25 billion investment in a trust for border infrastructure and technology, as well as more funds for personnel, and an end to family migration beyond spouses and minor children. The diversity visa lottery would also be abolished, though the visas would be reallocated so that the backlog of people already waiting for family visas and high-skilled immigration green cards would be processed.

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that’s great but everybody other than dipshits  like you realize Trump is a chronic liar.

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus fucking Christ.  Stop your fucking whining.  Go adopt a pet or something.

Jimmy is spot on.....you’re a Dump ball washer and apologist......meaning you’re the dumbest of the dumb.  :lmao: SBYL :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why do you somehow feel as if there is some aspect, any aspect, of your pathetic self that can compete with me?

Oh, that’s right.  Dunning Kruger

You’re such a low life dumbfuck......it would be unfair for me to view you as competition :lmao: You’re merely another dummy on the site.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  Except you’re a post whore with endless empty and mindless drivel.  :lol: