Why Is...

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Don’t give a shit.  I absolutely like calling out all you Dumpers who worship the mother fucker and his lies while getting bent over and fucked.  You grabbed your ankles along with the rest of the 🤡 Posse and Dump got the last laugh.  :lol: 

When you man-up you’ll finally admit you fucked up.  Until then you’re no different than TransZam, Doe Dumber, and Woolie.

dude you have poor reading comprehension.  Out of all the vet's on this site xtra is the hardest critic on trump.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Don’t give a shit.  I absolutely like calling out all you Dumpers who worship the mother fucker and his lies while getting bent over and fucked.  You grabbed your ankles along with the rest of the 🤡 Posse and Dump got the last laugh.  :lol: 

When you man-up you’ll finally admit you fucked up.  Until then you’re no different than TransZam, Doe Dumber, and Woolie.

ask any one of them if they would rather have the Donald or your black God as there commander. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, hayward said:

dude you have poor reading comprehension.  Out of all the vet's on this site xtra is the hardest critic on trump.

:lmao: No shit....and he’s the only one who has the where-with-all to potentiall come clean.  Tell me more about comprehension :lmao:  

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Come on....post up that pic you got caught trying to sell as your own. The one were you found out the hard way about Google Images? Dumbass....:lol:

You’re trying to hard...lying is not a good route to take :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You got so embarrassed a owned bad with that pic 

:lmao: Your premise is a lie....making you a lar.  You try sooo hard to fit in I’m almost embarrassed for you.....and your ancestory :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who caught him on it?

I wish I could remember who it was but it was on the old site so lucky him theres mo record which is why he just claims it's all a lie now. I would too if I were him it was embarrassing 

Just now, Skidooski said:

I wish I could remember who it was but it was on the old site so lucky him theres mo record which is why he just claims it's all a lie now. I would too if I were him it was embarrassing 

He does the same with hcs stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lmao: You should simply admit you started a lie in an attempt to fit in...... :lmao: I am almost embarrassed for your bland personality and futile attempts to fit in.....it is pathetic to witness.  I bet your ancestors are turning over in their graves.....

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why are you faggots responding to dickrider? 

I think I just responded directly to him three times tonight. Probably the most I have in all of 2018 but I'm done now :lol:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You should simply admit you started a lie in an attempt to fit in...... :lmao: I am almost embarrassed for your bland personality and futile attempts to fit in.....it is pathetic to witness.  I bet your ancestors are turning over in their graves.....

I bet yours are too....for real though