ATTN Rigid1!!!!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

you been up to the "hill" yet? couple of us are thinkin of going up next week and don't trust the trail reports

No, I have not, shit I havent even pulled the sled out of the trailer yet..lol.. Southern tug is no good less than a foot in Central Square & williamstown, north of Redfield you are good to go, not the best but definitely rideable.. be careful Icey turns and of course the idiots from Jersey and PA.. 

Website of links to all the trail cams on the trail system..

http://www.northernchateau.com/northernchateau.htm

Have fun and be safe!!!

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

Thanks, like you my sled is still in trailer, got nothing but mud here and were thinking of going up out of desperation, during the week of course fuck weekends there

Exactly, Ill ride friday morning up there or Sunday morning but Im off that trail by 2 or 3.. Most of the tourist hang around the bar loop, I prefer the southern tug anyway

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Rain and in the 50s Friday

looking like the 100 hours of trail work and groomer repair was a waste at this point, but on a bright note, haven't broke any plow trucks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Exactly, Ill ride friday morning up there or Sunday morning but Im off that trail by 2 or 3.. Most of the tourist hang around the bar loop, I prefer the southern tug anyway

I prefer riding from home but sometimes a mans got to do what a mans got to do:bashhead:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

looking like the 100 hours of trail work and groomer repair was a waste at this point, but on a bright note, haven't broke any plow trucks

Hopefully it’ll pay off soon. Seems we have this pattern every season. Cold and snow before it starts, then turns to shit immediately.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Hopefully it’ll pay off soon. Seems we have this pattern every season. Cold and snow before it starts, then turns to shit immediately.

aint that the truth..:mc: