The homosexual and adds

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Wait I thought transgendered and homosexuality had no link.   Thought we were just talking homosexuals? :lmao:

Sigh.... Why are you so concerned with what they care to identify as? Or what marketers desire to target? If it didn’t work, it wouldn’t be on the TV’s. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sigh.... Why are you so concerned with what they care to identify as? Or what marketers desire to target? If it didn’t work, it wouldn’t be on the TV’s. 

Never said I cared about how companies advertise.   Just making a sarcastic comment on the LGBTQRSTUV "community."   In fact I think its funny when any group calls themselves a "community" then openly hates when someone else does.     

"Don't categorize us!"

Sign LGBTQRS   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Never said I cared about how companies advertise.   Just making a sarcastic comment on the LGBTQRSTUV "community."   In fact I think its funny when any group calls themselves a "community" then openly hates when someone else does.     

"Don't categorize us!"

Sign LGBTQRS   

More like if any group that isn’t white males decides to call themselves a community, republicans have to lose their minds over it, rather than what most rational people do in saying, “good for you.”

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

More like if any group that isn’t white males decides to call themselves a community, republicans have to lose their minds over it, rather than what most rational people do in saying, “good for you.”

:lol:

It’s called tribalism. And it’s a major step backwards in social evolution 

"good for you"?   How demeaning.  

Nobody cares these people and their fans call them  "community".  It's the liberal left who have developed and followed them as bizarrely as "celebrity", and try to ostracize those that don't.  It's weird as hell.  They all have equal rights...and should.  Equal rights don't come with acceptance and respect.  That has to be earned.  Making spectacles of themselves and seemingly demanding special attention doesn't help them.  That whining doesn't help any movement.  It's crybaby city on the left.  Sorry...fuck you.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Is it just me or does every 5th commercial involve a gay couple ? Not that I really care,but why force this minority on us? It really seems to have gotten crazy lately. 

It's not just the ads.  It seems every new show has at least a gay couple or some gay character in it.  Gays don't bother me at all, but it's a little annoying how Hollywood loves to put that at the forefront of their current agenda.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

It's not just the ads.  It seems every new show has at least a gay couple or some gay character in it.  Gays don't bother me at all, but it's a little annoying how Hollywood loves to put that at the forefront of their current agenda.

Exactly 

20 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Never saw that one , and never had an issue with mixed race either . One of my sledding buds is black ,wife is white . Great people . And actually my old school buds bro was gay and was a riot lol. I'm also friends with a gay guy in my town ,nice guy. Funny as fuck lol. But I just find it funny that "all of the sudden " it's time to push the lifestyle on us 

Translation “ I have gay friends and mixed race friends, I’m just more comfortable when they are marginalized. “

Funny how right wing people won’t freedom and equality  for themselves but not others 

I don’t care who my neibours identify as, marry, pray to or whether they get an abortion. And I don’t want my government to worry about it either.

Tell you what snowflake, next time an ad comes on that offends you, how about putting on your big boy pants and changing the channel. 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Translation “ I have gay friends and mixed race friends, I’m just more comfortable when they are marginalized. “

Funny how right wing people won’t freedom and equality  for themselves but not others 

I don’t care who my neibours identify as, marry, pray to or whether they get an abortion. And I don’t want my government to worry about it either.

Tell you what snowflake, next time an ad comes on that offends you, how about putting on your big boy pants and changing the channel. 

More happiness from revy

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why is your first instinct to be a cunt? You’re a very unhappy person. 

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Good, move to Jane/Finch and Love thy neighbor.  It's all a misunderstanding.

• Haha 1

Always a risky proposition.  Things can go sideways in a  hurry when using non whites.  Especially when you target a demographic.   Cant target gays with ass relief cream,  can’t sell whites home security with black burglars,  can’t sell car insurance with Asians.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Tell you what snowflake, next time an ad comes on that offends you, how about putting on your big boy pants and changing the 

You seriously can't tell tell me this is "normal" . And as I've stated ,I dont care who you are or what you do ....it ,just seems odd that "all of the sudden " this is pushed on us.   Bell mts is the worst . 

I'll be at my gay buds place on Saturday night drinking rum and talking ",on the fence "dirty .. cause according to Ted, theres a school girl screaming to get out of me :lol:fawker lolol.