The homosexual and adds

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Is it just me or does every 5th commercial involve a gay couple ? Not that I really care,but why force this minority on us? It really seems to have gotten crazy lately. 

You must be  gay if youve noticed them....i havent.  :dunno:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I thought you just spelled aids wrong lol.. It’s a large target market that until the last few years, very few large companies were trying to capitalize on. 

I thought the same thing, beat me to it.

"The homosexual and a_ds"

i'd like to solve the problem, Pat

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Is it just me or does every 5th commercial involve a gay couple ? Not that I really care,but why force this minority on us? It really seems to have gotten crazy lately. 

Yeah, there’s that one with the “pre aids” pill or some shit.  I just giggle at the transsexuals in it.

Then...all the mixed race couples that have a disproportionate amount of white men with the minorities.  Lol!  I love political correctness.  It’s neat fiction!

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah, there’s that one with the “pre aids” pill or some shit.  I just giggle at the transsexuals in it.

Then...all the mixed race couples that have a disproportionate amount of white men with the minorities.  Lol!  I love political correctness.  It’s neat fiction!

Y u so rasis?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You must be  gay if youve noticed them....i havent.  :dunno:

Lol. Not gay . If you seriously haven't noticed the insane amount of gays In adds, then maybe you've got an issue :lol:. Like I said ,I dont really care ,just pointing out the obvious 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Never saw that one , and never had an issue with mixed race either . One of my sledding buds is black ,wife is white . Great people . And actually my old school buds bro was gay and was a riot lol. I'm also friends with a gay guy in my town ,nice guy. Funny as fuck lol. But I just find it funny that "all of the sudden " it's time to push the lifestyle on us 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Not sure, let me ask my husband....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Lol. Not gay . If you seriously haven't noticed the insane amount of gays In adds, then maybe you've got an issue :lol:. Like I said ,I dont really care ,just pointing out the obvious 

Nice way to turn that around...ima gonna start calling you freezerburnt jr!

:lol:

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Never saw that one , and never had an issue with mixed race either . One of my sledding buds is black ,wife is white . Great people . And actually my old school buds bro was gay and was a riot lol. I'm also friends with a gay guy in my town ,nice guy. Funny as fuck lol. But I just find it funny that "all of the sudden " it's time to push the lifestyle on us 

IDGAF about any of it.  Bold: Yep.

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Is he like the king of spin and deflect is sumthin :lol:

Same

You havent noticed? You like everything he posts on fb ffs!

Fucking guy will argue whether a bolt on a 72 skiroule was fine thread or not.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You havent noticed? You like everything he posts on fb ffs!

Fucking guy will argue whether a bolt on a 72 skiroule was fine thread or not.

Only thing I ever noticed was hes obsessed with snow and snowmobiling :lol: