So I wasn't born an Afghani - Liberal MP

ArcticCrusher

Sure she is still a Muslim, but is she lying?  How does one not know where they were born?  Did her mother lie to get into Canada and why was this not found out during the vetting process.   Also the Liberal Government has a duty to check the backgrounds of their MP's.  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure she is still a Muslim, but is she lying?  How does one not know where they were born?  Did her mother lie to get into Canada and why was this not found out during the vetting process.   Also the Liberal Government has a duty to check the backgrounds of their MP's.  

This is no longer happening at an acceptable level.  Because we are no longer demanding accountability from our government officials.

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is no longer happening at an acceptable level.  Because we are no longer demanding accountability from our government officials.

She came here as an Afghani refugee and her background was a lie.  She still got in.

AC Still insulting people for working, things never change in the world of his arrogance

the Article says she is an Afghanistan citizen and as Zammy said "what difference does it make?" 

So if a women travels from Canada to Florida and her baby comes early, does that mean that child wouldn't have Canadian rights and have to apply to enter Canada?  How dumb

I heard our previous PM mail clerk wasn't born in Canada

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See, most libs ask..."What difference does it make?".  Integrity and ethics are just an option these days.

One has to ask, what possible reason could she have not known where she was born?  Tards have no integrity or ethics.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

AC Still insulting people for working, things never change in the world of his arrogance

the Article says she is an Afghanistan citizen and as Zammy said "what difference does it make?" 

So if a women travels from Canada to Florida and her baby comes early, does that mean that child wouldn't have Canadian rights and have to apply to enter Canada?  How dumb

I heard our previous PM mail clerk wasn't born in Canada

I am sure our PM and most people know where they were born.  Did she find out from ancestry.com?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I am sure our PM and most people know where they were born.  Did she find out from ancestry.com?

apparently she was never told (her mother should be jailed) and she is an Afghanistan Citizen.  It would be better to criticize her qualification or the job she has done. 

Do we hate Iran still?  not sure on this can you let me know

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

apparently she was never told (her mother should be jailed) and she is an Afghanistan Citizen.  It would be better to criticize her qualification or the job she has done. 

Do we hate Iran still?  not sure on this can you let me know

Maybe she isn't even her kid.  Maybe her mother found her floating in a basket on the nile?  There is no reason to lie and we don't hate Iran.

As for her qualification for the job, look up her resume, almost as bad as Truetard's.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe she isn't even her kid.  Maybe her mother found her floating in a basket on the nile?  There is no reason to lie and we don't hate Iran.

As for her qualification for the job, look up her resume, almost as bad as HAPER'S.

How come when it comes to Harper who only had 1 job in his life (Mail Clerk) he was so qualified (not to say he wasn't) ?  seems odd to have such a narrow view of things ONEWAY

And good because we used to hate IRAN when we backed Saddam with money and arms not too long a go,  I am sure this will change soon

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Her lips are moving aren't they?

How many of these Syrian fucks "lost" their papers? No different that former Nazis lying to get into Canada or the US. If they can't vet their candidates, they sure can't be expected to fully vet those clown from the big sandbox

I'm on the road or it would be interesting to see if the Ptbo media had much to say.

The apologists for her are basically saying, "What does it matter?" Bunch of addled brained morons. This whole ABC voting is going to turn out a lot worse as we move along. Who the fuck were the CPC & NDP candidates running against "Pisstank" McCallum, Adfolf Hitler & Jeffrey Dahlmer? 

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

It would be better to criticize her qualification

From Linkedn:

• City of Peterborough

Mayoral Candidate
    August 2014  October 2014 (3 months)
  • Fleming College

Coordinator of Diversity & Intl Student Supports; Community Engagement & Stewardship Officer

Fleming College
    2014  2014 (less than a year)
  • Peterborough Economic Development

Community Communications Consultant

Peterborough Economic Development
    2013  2013 (less than a year)
  • Outreach Coordinator

Community Foundation of Greater Peterborough
    2012  2013 (1 year)
  • New Canadians Centre

Outreach Coordinator

New Canadians Centre
    2011  2012 (1 year)
  • Immigration Portal Researcher

WelcomePeterborough.ca
    January 2011  April 2011 (4 months)
  • Trent University

Administrative Assistant

Trent University
    2007  2010 (3 years)
  • Franchise Manager

Action Window Cleaners
    2006  2007 (1 year)

- Owned and operated a successful small business in Peterborough and the Kawarthas
    - Invested time and effort in recruiting, hiring, training, and managing a crew of nine, fantastic employees
    - Expanded the client base by 30% in one year, generating over $70,000 in revenues over two summers
    - Recognized as a Success Manager by the Corporation

Volunteer Experience & Causes

• Vice President, Board of Directors (on leave)

YWCA of Peterborough and Haliburton
    2011 – Present (5 years)
  • Co-founder

Red Pashmina Campaign
    2010 – Present (6 years)Human Rights
  • Director on the Board

Ontario Public Interest Research Group
    Present
  • Director

Active Minds at Trent University
    2008  2010 (2 years)Health

- Established and successfully followed through with a two-year plan to recruit volunteers, brand, market and secure an annual income of $10,000 for the student group
    - Collaborated with various groups and individuals within the Trent community to ensure effective programming and promotion
    - Developed and coordinated a series of targeted events and programs to improve students’ health and reduce the stigma associated with mental illness
    - Earned international recognition as a Five Star Chapter in North America for two consecutive years and the inaugural Leader of the Year award in 2009

Summed up: A useless fuck!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

Her lips are moving aren't they?

How many of these Syrian fucks "lost" their papers? No different that former Nazis lying to get into Canada or the US. If they can't vet their candidates, they sure can't be expected to fully vet those clown from the big sandbox

I'm on the road or it would be interesting to see if the Ptbo media had much to say.

The apologists for her are basically saying, "What does it matter?" Bunch of addled brained morons. This whole ABC voting is going to turn out a lot worse as we move along. Who the fuck were the CPC & NDP candidates running against "Pisstank" McCallum, Adfolf Hitler & Jeffrey Dahlmer? 

So now it appears she may have known about it all along. 

13 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Curious as to how it costs $220k for two different people to move from Toronto to Ottawa ?   

It appears Libtard entitlement is back in full swing.

"But we just followed the rules"

They could have moved the entire house for less than that.   

Harper has a Master's in economics, helped found the current party, and served as an MP.  To compare that to Trudeau is ridiculous. 

I see Liberal Steve still likes to bend the truth to suit his agenda. 

Iran is still, and will continue to be, an issue.  What does Saddam have to do with that? 

On 2016-09-22 at 1:26 PM, 1trailmaker said:

How come when it comes to Harper who only had 1 job in his life (Mail Clerk) he was so qualified (not to say he wasn't) ?  seems odd to have such a narrow view of things ONEWAY

And good because we used to hate IRAN when we backed Saddam with money and arms not too long a go,  I am sure this will change soon

On 9/22/2016 at 11:06 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

She came here as an Afghani refugee and her background was a lie.  She still got in.

It's not a lie she is an Afghani and her family fled from Herat Afghanistan in 1996 to get away from the Taliban, the town of Mashhad Iran where she was born at is pretty close to the Afghan and Turkmenistan border. I think that if you took the time to read the whole story you would find that her story is pretty interesting.

Ms. Monsef, the youngest of Mr. Trudeau’s cabinet ministers at age 31, said in an interview that it was a complete shock to discover that she was born at the Imam Reza hospital in Mashhad, Iran, a city with a large Afghan population.

“In the last few days, my neat and tidy refugee story has proven to be a bit more complicated than I originally thought. [The Globe’s] inquiry led me to have a conversation with my mom and I have since found, while I am still an Afghan citizen, I was born in a hospital in Iran,” she said.

She said her mother, Soriya Basir, never felt it was important to tell Ms. Monsef and her sisters Mehrangiz and Mina that they were not born in Afghanistan.

“For her, it didn’t matter because in our culture, it’s who your parents are who determine your nationality, and by law, legally, even though I was born in Iran, that doesn’t change my Afghan citizenship. So for her, it wasn’t relevant,” Ms. Monsef said.

For years, Ms. Monsef’s mother allowed her daughter to misrepresent her birthplace as she built a political base in Peterborough, including a failed run for mayor in 2014 and her successful win in last year’s general election. Her mother was in the House of Commons in January when Ms. Monsef delivered her maiden speech in which she spoke about being born in “a place at war, where human rights were not respected, where educating women was not allowed.”

Ms. Monsef said her mother is “now sorry” that she never told her three daughters the truth.

“So we have had a main conversation about this and there have been tears. There has been yelling about this and there has been anger and sadness and, she’s sorry,” Ms. Monsef said. “But she understands now how important it is to be concise.”

She said the news has also “been hard” on her sisters but they have urged her not to let it distract from her work as cabinet minister and MP.

As angry as she was with her mother, Ms. Monsef said she ended up finding out exactly what happened to her father, Abdul Samad Monsefzadeh, a trader in car parts who was killed between the Afghan-Iran border in January, 1988 in a raid by either bandits or Soviet troops.

“Because I have been asking my mom many more questions in recent days than I have past, she revealed to us what happened. … He actually got away and he went back to save his cousin. He went back and that’s how he was killed. He didn’t need to go back,” she said.

Ms. Monsef has since discovered that she and her sisters spent less than three years in Herat, Afghanistan, where her parents had lived before moving to Iran. The girls lived there for four months in late 1987 and early 1988 and for 2 1/2 years from 1993 to 1996. Herat fell to the Taliban in September 1995, which prompted her mother to try to get to Canada, where she has other family members.

Ms. Monsef said other elements of her family’s story remain true. They fled the Taliban in Herat back to Mashhad and then travelled by donkey to Islamabad, Pakistan. The family then travelled to Karachi where they flew to Jordan and then to Montreal, where they claimed refugee status.

“These are all the pieces I went back to my mom and said, ‘Is this correct? Is this true. Is there anything more you want to share with me?’ She turned to me and said, ‘Is this how it is going to be from now on? You are going to keep confirming things with me?’”

As angry as she was at her mom, Ms. Monsef’s eyes teared up when she spoke about how her mother made the decision to leave Herat to protect her young daughters. Several Afghan men had asked to marry Ms. Monsef, then age 10.

“I love her and she is always going to be my hero. … I started being a little angry at [The Globe] and then I was angry at whomever talked to you about it and then I was angry at my mom,” she said, fighting back tears. “Today, I woke up and I was angry at myself. Who am I to be angry at her? Who am I to judge her and what would I have done if I had been in her shoes?”

37 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's not a lie she is an Afghani and her family fled from Herat Afghanistan in 1996 to get away from the Taliban, the town of Mashhad Iran where she was born at is pretty close to the Afghan and Turkmenistan border. I think that if you took the time to read the whole story you would find that her story is pretty interesting.

Once you are deemed a liar, you no longer know what you can believe.  Apparently she did not just learn about this as she claims.

On 2016-09-23 at 10:46 PM, Puzzleboy said:

Harper has a Master's in economics, helped found the current party, and served as an MP.  To compare that to Trudeau is ridiculous. 

I see Liberal Steve still likes to bend the truth to suit his agenda. 

Iran is still, and will continue to be, an issue.  What does Saddam have to do with that? 

So anyone with an economics master is qualified?  lol okay

he helped with finding new party?  after being a Liberal than a Progressive Conservative then Reform party then Conservative again.  Facts are the Conservatives were no existent for 3 elections in a row proof there was no room in Canada for two right wing parties as it just leads to huge losses.  I think you call these people flip flops

Anyway I get it, if you are an Economics Master you are ready to lead Canada :bounce: it was AC that said look up resumes and on Paper Harper has zero real life experience to I asked AC about it..  Harper highest Deficit and 2nd most debt created is a good record to hold,  thanks for chiming in. 

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

he helped with finding new party?  after being a Liberal than a Progressive Conservative then Reform party then Conservative again.  Facts are the Conservatives were no existent for 3 elections in a row proof there was no room in Canada for two right wing parties as it just leads to huge losses.  I think you call these people flip flops

Anyway I get it, if you are an Economics Master you are ready to lead Canada :bounce: it was AC that said look up resumes and on Paper Harper has zero real life experience to I asked AC about it..  Harper highest Deficit and 2nd most debt created is a good record to hold,  thanks for chiming in. 

Fail, let me sum it up for you,  Harper increased our debt by 25%, bad job worse in history.  Wynnebag/McUseless increases Ontario debt more than 120% and still counting - great job.  Obama increases US debt by more than 100% - great job.  Trutard ver1.0 increases Canada's debt over 1000% - best PM ever. 

Thanks for that logic.

Regardless of what you think of Harper, he created his own path, unlike the moron we have now as PM.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

And the dropout snowboard instructor drama teacher would be a nobody if not for his last name