What did ya get?

BOHICA

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Where do you get this "range"?  I thought you were sled knowledgeable?  Is it kinda like a "steep and deep" guy putting on 40 miles but only traveling 5?  Whew!  How exhilarating!!

Why are you getting so upset?  Is it my pit coat and my prefered outer wear for the snow season that makes you so?

Here...LOOK AT IT!!   :lol2:

Pit.jpg

downloadfile-2.gif

• Haha 1

Nicole and I got ourselves an Intex inflatable hot tub. We've been wanting a hot tub for a while but whenever we talk to someone that has one they tell us it's great at 1st, but after the newness wares off they say they don't get used. So, we thought this would be an inexpensive way to try one out. All in with the chemicals we have about $300 in to it. I wasn't expecting much, but have been pleasantly surprised.

intex77inch.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

downloadfile-2.gif

:lol: Playas play...haytas hayt.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Nicole and I got ourselves an Intex inflatable hot tub. We've been wanting a hot tub for a while but whenever we talk to someone that has one they tell us it's great at 1st. After the newness wares off they say they don't get used. So, we thought this would be an inexpensive way to try one out. All in with the chemicals we have about $300 in to it. I wasn't expecting much, but have been pleasantly surprised.

intex77inch.jpg

That's actually a good idea.  And YUP...all kinds of used jacuizzi tubs for sale around here.  I hear the same thing...great at first then...meh.  Falls into disrepair and sold for pennies just to get it gone.

My buddy bought his family one for Christmas.  Gonna go help him with the electrical this weekend.....so he doesn't burn his fucking house down!  retard.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nicole and I got ourselves an Intex inflatable hot tub. We've been wanting a hot tub for a while but whenever we talk to someone that has one they tell us it's great at 1st, but after the newness wares off they say they don't get used. So, we thought this would be an inexpensive way to try one out. All in with the chemicals we have about $300 in to it. I wasn't expecting much, but have been pleasantly surprised.

intex77inch.jpg

My wife wanted to get one for the rv...how long have you had it?

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

My wife wanted to get one for the rv...how long have you had it?

About a week. I've been getting in in the morning to loosen up my aching muscles and again before bed. It's been great for my back and neck pain.  I would think it would work great for your RV as long as you were going to be stationary for at least a week. It would probably on take 10-15 minutes to setup after you do the initial setup (that only took about a half hour)

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

So, did you decide to send the gift you like back because of Ben, or going to use it anyway and just not tell anyone? 

Neither but you already knew that right? You're so cute when you try and be confrontational

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Neither but you already knew that right? You're so cute when you try and be confrontational

I would have a bud use it , then send it in. Talk about conflict, Imagine what next thanksgiving would be like.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I would have a bud use it , then send it in. Talk about conflict, Imagine what next thanksgiving would be like.

There's a good idea, one of my Korean friends would be funny 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Where do you get this "range"?  I thought you were sled knowledgeable?  Is it kinda like a "steep and deep" guy putting on 40 miles but only traveling 5?  Whew!  How exhilarating!!

Why are you getting so upset?  Is it my pit coat and my prefered outer wear for the snow season that makes you so?

Here...LOOK AT IT!!   :lol2:

Pit.jpg

Hahahahaha. Sweet coat. 

40 mile range comes from the fact you bought a snox sled. I suppose you had someone change the tank so now it has a 60 mile range. 

PS. A typical mountain sled gets about 40 miles to a tank in the steep and deep. After 40 miles in the hills you're ready to call it a day. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

i finally chopped my hot tub up with the sawzall and took it to the dump after the wife got the brilliant idea to try to refill it when it was below zero out and it froze up.  I stopped filling it because the 50/mo in power wasn't worth it for the 1-2 times we actually sued it.  first few years we used it,  fucking thing cost me hundreds of thousands as the second kids from a  night in the hot tub

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahahaha. Sweet coat. 

40 mile range comes from the fact you bought a snox sled. I suppose you had someone change the tank so now it has a 60 mile range. 

PS. A typical mountain gets about 40 miles to a tank in the steep and deep. After 40 miles in the hills you're ready to call it a day. 

The 17 Cat SX were the last one to hold a 7 gal tank (all brands have a 3 or so gals now).  I calculated I get about 7-8 mph how I ride.  I also did a tank conversion so I can hold 11..  Not real sure why I did it...don't really need it but...eh, while I had it all apart anyway...might as well.

Bold:  Yeah, like I said....I'm not out there enjoying the scenery.  I can bail hard for 30-40 miles, drenching sweat.. and that's my "fix" for a few days.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We've got one of these....works well and has held up nicely.

IMG_4453.thumb.JPG.738b9da4d3805d96b11dca4557e5efcc.JPG

It heats the water too?  How long does it take to get up to temp?  How hot? 150 gallons or so?  

That might work good in the Moho. 

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It heats the water too?  How long does it take to get up to temp?  How hot? 150 gallons or so?  

Right around 250 gallons and it takes about a day to heat itself to 104 degrees.

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We've got one of these....works well and has held up nicely.

IMG_4453.thumb.JPG.738b9da4d3805d96b11dca4557e5efcc.JPG

That's pretty much the same as ours :thumbsup:  Do you use it often?

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Mine is a little over 200 gallons. Yes, they have a heater too, but it operates on 110 so it takes a bit. We filled ours around 6 at night and it was up to 104 the next morning.

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That might work good in the Moho

Yes exactly...id just wonder if it would fit in through the storage compartment door in the box.

Just now, ckf said:

That's pretty much the same as ours :thumbsup:  Do you use it often?

Mine is a little over 200 gallons. Yes, they have a heater too, but it operates on 110 so it takes a bit. We filled ours around 6 at night and it was up to 104 the next morning.

Not bad at all. 

Wonder what those retail for $$$.