What did ya get?

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, "Fucking government should stay out of my private life and not spy on citizens!!!!    ...hey Google, please order me a DNA background kit..thanks."

:wall:

Apparently they were on sale for Christmas at half off or buy one get one or something. My sister was all excited to get the immediate family them.

It'll end up being my sister and mom that do it I bet. My dad was like WTF. He told me long ago not to even join the NRA and to stay off the lists:lol:  

Just now, Skidooski said:

Apparently they were on sale for Christmas at half off or buy one get one or something. My sister was all excited to get the immediate family them.

It'll end up being my sister and mom that do it I bet. My dad was like WTF. He told me long ago not to even join the NRA and to stay off the lists:lol:  

Sooner or later, these "kits" will be free.  Kinda like those free child fingerprinting programs.

I'm on enough god damn government lists.  I just want to try and stay buried in the pile.

14 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: I might be adopted though.

Actually I'm very interested to compare all the results from all four of us to see how consistent the test really is

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'd kill myself before volunteering my DNA to some global data bank that stores my info and provides it to any government entity that asks

14 hours ago, Skidooski said:

That's why I said I think I'll wait and see their results  :lol: 

Jesus dude, have a little dignity and some backbone. What would waiting for their results have to do with ben’s point? Obviously you thought this gift was interesting, but instead of defending your thought on it, you cower to Ben’s remarks. Wtd are you scared of all the time?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sooner or later, these "kits" will be free.  Kinda like those free child fingerprinting programs.

I'm on enough god damn government lists.  I just want to try and stay buried in the pile.

Go get your Class A and you'll be added to a few more!

The best gift I got was happy kids and grandkids. They all got everything they wanted. 

Me, I got a Factor55 thimble, 3 new YI cameras, a couple of wifi enabled switches, a nice shirt, and a Snap On mini torch. How could I want any more. 

A0FF9D7C-3B35-481D-BE47-F0390C22F3B0.jpeg

7F8A45B0-A628-4320-A1A8-B19800560DC0.jpeg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Jesus dude, have a little dignity and some backbone. What would waiting for their results have to do with ben’s point? Obviously you thought this gift was interesting, but instead of defending your thought on it, you cower to Ben’s remarks. Wtd are you scared of all the time?

Nice try Slingy.......... "have a little dignity and some backbone" coming from you?????  :lol2: 

Obviously I know you thought that bla bla bla but instead you did bla bla. Why can't you say what I want and think you should say all the time?

:bigfinger::slapping:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Damn those pics are just amazing.  I’m no fan of deep pow riding but that scenery is just amazing.

Doesn't like powder + Ricky Racer Sled + Pit Coat + Doesn't Race = You Must Be A Faggot. 

Just no possible way around it. 

Wow. :flush: 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Doesn't like powder + Ricky Racer Sled + Pit Coat = You Must Be A Faggot. 

Just no possible way around it. 

Wow. :flush: 

Powder riding is like wave runner/jet ski stuff.  Sure, fun for a while but, lacks the adrenaline rush I seek.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Powder riding is like wave runner/jet ski stuff.  Sure, fun for a while but, lacks the adrenaline rush I seek.

Hahahahaha. Oh My God. 

Add powder riding to the long list of shit you have no clue about. 

Every second of back country powder riding is full of adrenaline. You never know if youre gonna make it or not. 

• Haha 1

Hahahahaha. Oh My God. 

Add powder riding to the long list of shit you have no clue about. 

Every second of back country powder riding is full of adrenaline. You never know if youre gonna make it or not. 

Meh.  Not for me. 

Wait...”You never know if you’re gonna make it or not”?  Sounds menacing.  It’s like hiking up mountains then?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Meh.  Not for me. 

Wait...”You never know if you’re gonna make it or not”?  Sounds menacing.  It’s like hiking up mountains then?

Well for you it would probably be very similar to hiking up a mountain. You never know if you're gonna make it. 

Well for you it would probably be very similar to hiking up a mountain. You never know if you're gonna make it. 

I don’t know what kind of insult you are trying to imply.  :lmao:

Deep pow guys are so sensitive!  “HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU DONT LIKE DEEP POWDER RIDING BECAUSE IT LACKS THE ADREBALINE YOU LIKE!!!!!  HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!”

I’m like...

000674FD-4685-4D4E-ACF4-70C12DC468D5.gif

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know what kind of insult you are trying to imply.  :lmao:

Deep pow guys are so sensitive!  “HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU DONT LIKE DEEP POWDER RIDING BECAUSE IT LACKS THE ADREBALINE YOU LIKE!!!!!  HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!”

I’m like...

000674FD-4685-4D4E-ACF4-70C12DC468D5.gif

So riding ribbon on your 50mph Ricky racer with a 40 mile range gets you all excited but riding the steep and deep doesn’t?

Youl are one strange dude  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So riding ribbon on your 50mph Ricky racer with a 40 mile range gets you all excited but riding the steep and deep doesn’t?

Youl are one strange dude  

Why do you think I ride the sled I ride?  Because I enjoy a nice “ribbony” trail for miles and miles of smiles?  There’s a reason my favorite trail sections aren’t very congested.  It ain’t because most find them enjoyable to ride.

I am strange though. A freak for sure!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why do you think I ride the sled I ride?  Because I enjoy a nice “ribbony” trail for miles and miles of smiles?  There’s a reason my favorite trail sections aren’t very congested.  It ain’t because most find them enjoyable to ride.

I am strange though. A freak for sure!!!

The 40 mile range has a lot to do with why you ride a ricky racer sled. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The 40 mile range has a lot to do with why you ride a ricky racer sled. 

Where do you get this "range"?  I thought you were sled knowledgeable?  Is it kinda like a "steep and deep" guy putting on 40 miles but only traveling 5?  Whew!  How exhilarating!!

Why are you getting so upset?  Is it my pit coat and my prefered outer wear for the snow season that makes you so?

Here...LOOK AT IT!!   :lol2:

Pit.jpg