What did ya get?

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member

Couple shirts.  Oldest made me some cool laser engraved cedar coasters.  

Wife got a new 20 ga. from me. 

Short pull and gas for lighter recoil.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 shirts and a grill cover from the wife.  Son got me an ornament of the millennium falcon as I'm always giving my mother a hard time about not buying the Kenner one when the empire strikes back came out.  Daughter apparently forgot about the wife and I. 

Wife got a new iPhone and a plane ticket to go on 7 days girls sailing trip in St Thomas. Think I got fucked. 

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit....what model shotgun? 

Browning Silver Micro Midas matte in 24" barrel.  Sweet little gun. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

3 shirts and a grill cover from the wife.  Son got me an ornament of the millennium falcon as I'm always giving my mother a hard time about not buying the Kenner one when the empire strikes back came out.  Daughter apparently forgot about the wife and I. 

Wife got a new iPhone and a plane ticket to go on 7 days girls sailing trip in St Thomas. Think I got fucked. 

Wife leaving for week? Win!!!

New modular for me!

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:

30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Sounds like a 7 day trip to Quebec to me :bc:

53 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lmao:

Bottle of scotch, a microwavible bowl with lid for soup, bottle of wine and this sign.

My mom had it made. She said the guy hand made it. I was thinking “Sure, the probably has a plasma cutter.” Nope, it’s been all cut with a scroll saw by the looks of it.

46F95182-5A82-475A-9A99-B255458A6116.thumb.jpeg.652538454e20dd7811f42c3f3bbca815.jpeg

Doing Christmas again tomorrow with the girlfriend’s family. I predict socks, shirts and more booze.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Bottle of scotch, a microwavible bowl with lid for soup, bottle of wine and this sign.

My mom had it made. She said the guy hand made it. I was thinking “Sure, the probably has a plasma cutter.” Nope, it’s been all cut with a scroll saw by the looks of it.

46F95182-5A82-475A-9A99-B255458A6116.thumb.jpeg.652538454e20dd7811f42c3f3bbca815.jpeg

Doing Christmas again tomorrow with the girlfriend’s family. I predict socks, shirts and more booze.

Nice sign.  You need something stiff to offset the socks and clothes.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just googled those....gorgeous gun.👊🏻

Thanks.  Took a looooong time from when they first came out to get my hands on the one I wanted.  She likes shooting trap with us and I'm going to start her on birds next fall.  

• Like 1