Some real shitbags on this site.

Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This place has been as dry as Melba toast lately. Good to see some life. 

Thats because it's been you and MC competing on who can post the most Trump threads :lol:Mix it up once in a while. Bring back your Tool mumbo jumbo or your lust for iPhones 

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dave makes a thread about his kid coming home. I state what a nice Xmas present. Later i asked what his diagnosis and prognosis is, as I have a heart situation as well. Which Dave is aware of. He immediately acts like a fucking asshole and tells me to stay out of his thread. Then starts this one

I knew where it was headed....you did the same in another thread...and then piled on how i was lucky the government here pays healthcare....then your bum buddy snowrider chimed in right after.

Have a nice day....im going to enjoy mine.

:bc:

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I knew where it was headed....you did the same in another thread...and then piled on how i was lucky the government here pays healthcare....then your bum buddy snowrider chimed in right after.

Have a nice day....im going to enjoy mine.

How is me asking about your kid’s health situation headed anywhere bad? I also don’t recall getting involved with the insurance situation either, which also wasn’t headed anywhere bad. 

personally I think youre trying to use your sons situation to start shit with certain people around here. It’s very odd, but then again your entire life, morning to night, revolves around this place. 

You and your family have a nice Xmas

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

How is me asking about your kid’s health situation headed anywhere bad? I also don’t recall getting involved with the insurance situation either, which also wasn’t headed anywhere bad. 

personally I think youre trying to use your sons situation to start shit with certain people around here. It’s very odd, but then again your entire life, morning to night, revolves around this place. 

@f7ben @Snoslinger..I thought I remembered a bit of a rift between you two about your wife and med insurance?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You have almost as many posts as I have and took a leave from here....so shove my life revolves around this place up your ass.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

@f7ben @Snoslinger..I thought I remembered a bit of a rift between you two about your wife and med insurance?

Yah....the dumb motherfucker just knows I benefited from Obamacare somehow.....he cant recall how where or why but because my wife had a serious medical condition in 2007 he just knows for sure I was benefiting somehow :lol: 

Just now, BOHICA said:

I’m pretty well regarded.  I took money from snowrider.....  He isn’t very bright though.

When Dump/Putin is deemed illegitimate - I’ll look for a refund 👍  

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I’m pretty well regarded.  I took money from snowrider.....  He isn’t very bright though.

He's used to having his lunch money taken.....wana bet :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

When Dump/Putin is deemed illegitimate - I’ll look for a refund 👍  

Not a chance....  I will give you a chance to win it back though.  I will bet you $100 that Trump finishes his term.  Or are you a pussy?

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's used to having his lunch money taken.....wana bet :lol:

:lmao: So clueless :lmao: :lol: Your posts represent a whole lotta of self reflection and personal experience :lol: You r attempts to hide it have failed :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider