A or B

BOHICA

If you're looking at Lincoln, you should check out the new Cadillacs.  Although, the new XT6 probably won't have a high hp motor for another year, it will be very nice and big.  The XT5 is drives awesome and is surprisingly snappy - my wife has one.  I've never ridden in or drove another vehicle that is less fatiguing than the Caddy.  I drove a GLE400 for 16 days in FL last summer.  I really liked it, but my wife was not overly enthused.  Any of the imports are not going to be so good in the reliability department compared to the domestics (normally that would be a pretty crazy sounding sentence).  I still wouldn't let the thought of issues deter me from any of them.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Id stab my own eye out before dropping 85k on one of those pieces of fuck.

We agree on something Goob.

vehicles are the worst investment known to man.

Edited by Mainecat

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We agree on something Goob.

vehicles are the worst investment known to man.

I think I'm well past my depreciating asset phase :lol: me and MC got it right this time !!!!!!!!!!111

24 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

It’s very good on fuel you climate denier 

The 10 speed tranny is so nice. I had a 2018 F150 rented last week. It got 22mpg empty doing 80 down the freeway for 730 miles. I just assumed it was the v6 but on the way back I got on it a bit and that fucker was no v6. Opened the hood at the next stop I made and sure as shit it was the 5.0 .........that motor feels so much stronger with that Trans its like night and day

Truck was a crew cab 6.5 box 2wd ......decent truck but I just couldnt believe how good that trans was

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

only way to buy luxury vehicles.  too bad doesn't work that way these days on pickups

I think I got a good deal on my Ram. 2013 with 60k miles ....nice Truck. Sticker was 40k and I paid 20 OTD

Thats the way I'm doing it from now on 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Then turn it up a notch. Starting to see these around.

AD25975E-999B-466C-9A8D-0B0D77B4A951.jpeg

Would have to go with a brand that has a dealer local....  none of those dealerships around here to get all the warranty work done.

but in the end that would end up cheaper proposition then snowmobiling for sure

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member

Bmw, Mercedes after driving them are at the bottom on luxury brands.  Range Rover was the best looking inside and out, but even on the new one the rear end gate didn’t work...

volvo was easily the best put together,  most comfortable fastest....  400 hp and 472 ftlbs best mpg’s and had the best autonomous tech.  We will see how the dealing goes but will most likely end up with a Volvo plugin next week.  Amazing how much quicker this thing is then my mustang.....  I’m official an electric/hybrid convert after test driving today.

64E065A5-A1D4-4E10-8B72-4764D727A50A.thumb.jpeg.6e85c41bb53df81c34d446a0c301549f.jpegA88D587A-33D4-4D2B-BEC3-5D26B285EC7C.thumb.jpeg.01e3b5da237b75ea88ab30a0ec253d50.jpeg528B45C0-FD99-409F-B259-F0A173E5CB00.thumb.jpeg.2dddf8adb7c9c294f8d9c39107f05d76.jpegCA2200B8-D49F-4616-9D7C-DAF397B8C4C2.thumb.jpeg.c1310ce70156f18dc572ad57415841f8.jpeg

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

XC60 or XC90?  I'd like to get a XC60 T6 of some form to commute in.  

XC 60 t8....  

wifes commute to work is 20 miles round trip.   T8 is 18+ Miles pure EV capable on 85 cents worth of electricity.

$5002 Federal government ev credit on it.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Been looking at lightly used ones.  Depreciation is not nice to them. 

Depreciation is not nice to any of them....  only vehicle that I never saw a depreciation was my vw tdi that vw bought.  But a vehicle is a better investment then a boat, snowmobile, or atv as a vehicle gets a person to work to make money.

ev credit is huge on these for me and the lack of a fuel bill....  solar array tax credit gets phased out next year as well and I plan on filling up will miles for free by mid next year to take advantage of it before it gets axed.  Essentially free gas!

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Depreciation is not nice to any of them....  only vehicle that I never saw a depreciation was my vw tdi that vw bought.  But a vehicle is a better investment then a boat, snowmobile, or atv as a vehicle gets a person to work to make money.

ev credit is huge on these for me and the lack of a fuel bill....  solar array tax credit gets phased out next year as well and I plan on filling up will miles for free by mid next year to take advantage of it before it gets axed.  Essentially free gas!

Very nice , look at this way less $$ going to oil sheiks nigs :bc: 

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Very nice , look at this way less $$ going to oil sheiks nigs :bc: 

Don’t care where the money goes but I’m all bought in on this green energy and subsidy that go towards it.  All I would need to put on the roof for the wife to drive to work gas free is something that produces around 120kwh a month fricken peanuts...  $6000 dollar solar system that the government gives me $2000 to install will fill up the wifes car and wipe out a fair amount of my electric bill.  Wife’s salary in my pocket!!!!

Edited by BOHICA