Poo 850’s owners are gonna be pissed.

not saying this applies to this motor just repeating what the polaris dealer up in the county said that i bought 2 new sxs from. when i asked about an extended warranty . he said not to buy it. he said the 800 sled motors that had problems. he got polaris to cover them. as he put it maine has a very good consumer protection law 

Ive had enough with POlaris shops myself..    the starter relay on my 16 swb has been defective since i bought the sled. i lived with it the first season since it worked  someimes, but

i took it to a shop last year before the season started and told them it wouldnt work unless i tapped the relay and this was SINCE IT WAS NEW,,  they told me a wire was loose,,,,  no wires were loose since i checked and tried to tighten the nuts on the relay and anything else myself.     SO  with my warrantee ending TODAY  i took it to MOMs in Foxboro three weeks ago to be sure it was done under that warrantee... well after a week i got a call from them saying "your starter relay is bad, we will need to order that for you, give us a call...   ok i call back a day later and he says  OH you want us to order that part?        WTF!??     i called them on the 12th  to tell them i was coming to pick it up as i was going to be away for a couple weeks and wont be paying storage while i wait for a part, they waived that fee since they had to order the part.

today they call me back and tell me its done and it will be $50               they burned me on a simple shock rebuild on my last sled too.                 FFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck MOMS         

17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well then you go girl . get in your shop and show us all what a grand tuner you are .  ok and fuck off 

Please take Indy Dan's cock out of your mouth before you read posts. Then maybe you can comprehend them.

24 minutes ago, old indy said:

Ive had enough with POlaris shops myself..    the starter relay on my 16 swb has been defective since i bought the sled. i lived with it the first season since it worked  someimes, but

i took it to a shop last year before the season started and told them it wouldnt work unless i tapped the relay and this was SINCE IT WAS NEW,,  they told me a wire was loose,,,,  no wires were loose since i checked and tried to tighten the nuts on the relay and anything else myself.     SO  with my warrantee ending TODAY  i took it to MOMs in Foxboro three weeks ago to be sure it was done under that warrantee... well after a week i got a call from them saying "your starter relay is bad, we will need to order that for you, give us a call...   ok i call back a day later and he says  OH you want us to order that part?        WTF!??     i called them on the 12th  to tell them i was coming to pick it up as i was going to be away for a couple weeks and wont be paying storage while i wait for a part, they waived that fee since they had to order the part.

today they call me back and tell me its done and it will be $50               they burned me on a simple shock rebuild on my last sled too.                 FFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck MOMS         

Soooooo hard to find good shops and dealers no matter what brand!

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Are you going to tell me about the 17 850 backordered parts or not?

Dan's probably nursing a hangover and fixing 840s!:lol:

Yeah it took my buddy 6 weeks to get a motor for his. You going to tell me about backordered parts for the poo 850 because any with issues are back on the snow already and I guarantee poo has create motors ready to drop in for any that go boom.

You want to talk about the doos that are all delayed because the shot system not working. Or the ones that do have them with shot aren't working because doo said they dont have parts and will have the dealer install at a later date. Or the 900t recall for oil lines coming off? :snack:

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Yeah it took my buddy 6 weeks to get a motor for his. You going to tell me about backordered parts for the poo 850 because any with issues are back on the snow already and I guarantee poo has create motors ready to drop in for any that go boom.

You want to talk about the doos that are all delayed because the shot system not working. Or the ones that do have them with shot aren't working because doo said they dont have parts and will have the dealer install at a later date. Or the 900t recall for oil lines coming off? :snack:

not to mention the g4 mountain sleds cracking tunnels as easy as the XP and putting guys out for the season the first year, or hte belt blowers :snack:  

30 minutes ago, Legend said:

Please take Indy Dan's cock out of your mouth before you read posts. Then maybe you can comprehend them.

like I said before the guy dfise not walk on water but he can build a good motor . now go Finnish choking on your husbands cock 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

like I said before the guy dfise not walk on water but he can build a good motor . now go Finnish choking on your husbands cock 

Are you Finnish Legend? 😂😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

not to mention the g4 mountain sleds cracking tunnels as easy as the XP and putting guys out for the season the first year, or hte belt blowers :snack:  

I have a buddy with a cracked g4 Summit tunnel.  Then again he’s pretty hahd on equipment.  Maine accent for emphasis.

26 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Soooooo hard to find good shops and dealers no matter what brand!

yup       MOMS (foxborough) is a Bike shop, they dont know sleds at all.   the closest Poo dealer to me WAS far worse for service and they are now closed after a LOT of years in that location.    

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

5400 for a motor....damn. Hopefully the rep you bought it from can help you out. 

Yup, around 8500 for a long block up here in Canada. Absolutely nuts.

All these sleds should have X amount of hours warranty, not x amount of years, which are around 3 months per season, max.

12 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, around 8500 for a long block up here in Canada. Absolutely nuts.

All these sleds should have X amount of hours warranty, not x amount of years, which are around 3 months per season, max.

My bud blew up his 13 assault in 2015

100km left on 4 year limited warranty.

Repaced "parts only" no longblock. Bill was $4800! And warranty only covered up too $5000!

I guess we have to read the fine print on our warranties.

He got lucky. Soon traded for used nytro.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

That's a sweet looking machine.  :bc:  

Love to have one of those in the stable next year. I’m going to wait and see how that motor does this year first.