Stone Cold!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Man I loved Saturday morning wrestling when I was a kid

Before our daughter was born and back when Monday Night Raw was in it's heyday my wife worked on Monday nights so I would crack open an Old Milwaukee and LMAO watching this stuff.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When I was a kid in the eighties my dad would take me and my buds to see the wwf when they came to town. Saw all the greats but it was before Stone cold. I remember that shit like it was yesterday. Those things got rowdy.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

When I was a kid in the eighties my dad would take me and my buds to see the wwf when they came to town. Saw all the greats but it was before Stone cold. I remember that shit like it was yesterday. Those things got rowdy.Β 

Β 

23 minutes ago, Dieselgeek said:

I always enjoyed watching wrestling, especially stone cold. My grandparents next door neighbor was Verne Gagne, so I would see many very large dudes drinking lots of beer and doing shenanigans when I would visit.Β 

When I was a kid we only got 4 channels and Saturday Morning was wrestling day...Big Money Hank James, HaystacksΒ Calhoun, Chief Jay Strongbow...good stuff.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Β 

When I was a kid we only got 4 channels and Saturday Morning was wrestling day...Big Money Hank James, HaystacksΒ Calhoun, Chief Jay Strongbow...good stuff.

there were 2 venues in Chicago that hosted the wrestling matches. University of Illinois Pavilion and the Rosemont Horizon. Rosemont served Alcohol and the Pavilion did not. The crowd at the Horizon was nuts, the matches in the stands were better than the ones in the ring. :lol:Β 

• Haha 2

When I was young, my parents took me to the local high school to watch wrestling. I dont remember what brand it was, but Hulk Hogan was wrestling. Small town, must have been about 15-20k population then. Obviously it was before he got to be a big deal.

• Like 1

Wrestling in High school, half the team would get together and watch WWF. Needless to say it got pretty rowdy sometimes and shit got broken. One time the sub-floor even gave way a bit

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love this shit! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Β 

That was awesome!!!

Drive right up to the ring and kick the boss's ass...Vince was a genious with the stone cold character.

• Haha 1