**** Official F7ben's Big Storm on the Way Thread ****

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck FIBS ......I'd nuke Illinois if I had my finger on the button. Bunch of fucking drunk retards riding around with go-pros on their helmets trying to make the next best video. Crashing around corners on the wrong side riding fucking mountain sleds in 6" of fluff

The UP would be 10000x better off if no one south of A line between Duluth and the Bridge was allowed to enter !!!!!!!!11

well then at least every one there would have missing teath 

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

All it takes is Wisconsin to have rideable snow, and like a snap of a finger, the UP is good again.

I am amazed at the number of rigs flying down GG in WI with 2hrs left to drive  as I sit in the ditch smoking a bowl with snow over the hood having not seen a sled all fucking day .

I have not been up there in over 4 yrs . shit show is a understatment even the spots we were trailing to for yrs  were getting tracked up day 1 

8 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I know. Between The assholes from Indiana and the Dick Heads from Iowa, the place has gone to hell. I can’t wait until it’s just the nice folks from Illinois visiting the UP. Looks like Minnesota will get some snow next week? That should keep those retards in their own state,where they belong.

Illinois faggots are the biggest cunts in the Midwest! :bigfinger:

Just now, Woodtick said:

You run a IL plate on your truck and live in Cedertucky. That makes you a retartedassfuckmethhead.:finger3:

So I have a pretty good perspective on you cunts then don't I? :bigfinger:

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You run a IL plate on your truck and live in Cedertucky. That makes you a retartedassfuckmethhead.:finger3:

A wannabe FIB? That’s stooping pretty low man... :flush: 

• Haha 1