**** Official F7ben's Big Storm on the Way Thread ****

Things held up pretty well here in gods country and we have gotten another 2-3" in the last couple days.

If we get a decent snow on the 27th like most outlets are saying now it will be game on. I've already canceled my for sale ads !!!!!!!!!!!1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Things held up pretty well here in gods country and we have gotten another 2-3" in the last couple days.

If we get a decent snow on the 27th like most outlets are saying now it will be game on. I've already canceled my for sale ads !!!!!!!!!!!1

Congrats on beating the gay! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Congrats on beating the gay! :lol:

Dude......I was down in Indiana watching the temps hit 40 up here everyday with it raining cats and dogs and 50f outside where I was at. It was fucking depressing. Its a miracle I didnt just chuck myself off a crane into one of the furnaces ~~!!!!!!!!!111

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh...here you are!  I was worried for a bit.  When you said you were gonna sell sleds and 'go wheels", I was pretty sure you liked man ass.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...here you are!  I was worried for a bit.  When you said you were gonna sell sleds and 'go wheels", I was pretty sure you liked man ass.

Its been 4 years since I bought the UP cabin and every single year has been nothing but no snow in the MW and full on FIB clown show up there. Its sickening 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its been 4 years since I bought the UP cabin and every single year has been nothing but no snow in the MW and full on FIB clown show up there. Its sickening 

The UP is nothing but FIBS and retard tourists posing like skilled riders.  I haven't been there in 6 years.  

Fuck you @Woodtick  :lol: 

Slap 2.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The UP is nothing but FIBS and retard tourists posing like skilled riders.  I haven't been there in 6 years.  

Fuck you @Woodtick  :lol: 

Slap 2.jpg

2 years ago I rode from my place up to copper harbor for the first time and it was end of year with nobody out riding at all. It was probably one of the best rides I have ever been on. Just a glorious day there and beautiful trails and country. I could do that ride once a week for the rest of my life

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude......I was down in Indiana watching the temps hit 40 up here everyday with it raining cats and dogs and 50f outside where I was at. It was fucking depressing. Its a miracle I didnt just chuck myself off a crane into one of the furnaces ~~!!!!!!!!!111

I felt the same here. Looking better at my camp too and still snow on the ground. Fresh snow and some cold should have things open in week or 2. 

Now I'm watching the self destruction clock wind down on the 8fiddy. :lol:

Edited by Reevester
  • Haha 1

Just now, Reevester said:

I felt the same here. Looking at better at my camp too and still snow on the ground. Fresh snow and some cold should have things open in week or 2. 

Hows that thing feel? Have you spent much time on a Poo 800HO? I dont want to hear how it compares to a Cat 800 because those fucking junks all run like 600's at best 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hows that thing feel? Have you spent much time on a Poo 800HO? I dont want to hear how it compares to a Cat 800 because those fucking junks all run like 600's at best 

Yeah I spent some marginal time on a few pro-s' and a 17 sba. It feels real strong. Linear power the whole way pulls real strong past 6k rpm. Very little vibrations, clutches stay cool even after long 100mph plus pulls. Seems decent enough on oil and fuel but that's coming off the zuke. 

Chassis is a dream to ride and I really like the seat. Suspension will need some tweaks as it transfer a bit to much when you jam it. Overall I'm really pleased just hoping the couple crank issue are a line issue and qc which seems like the truth if you have knowledgeable resources rather than snowest and dootalk. 

Edited by Reevester

5 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yeah I spent some marginal time on a few pro-s' and a 17 sba. It feels real strong. Linear power the whole way pulls real strong past 6k rpm. Very little vibrations, clutches stay cool even after long 100mph plus pulls. Seems decent enough on oil and fuel but that's coming off the zuke. 

Chassis is a dream to ride and I really like the seat. Suspension will need some tweaks as it transfer a bit to much when you jam it. Overall I'm really pleased just hoping the couple crank issue are a line issue and qc which seems like the truth if you have knowledgeable resources rather than snowest and dootalk. 

So its very smooth? Have you ridden many etecs? I was very impressed with how smooth the Doo 850 is and yes......what I noticed about the 850 was how much more instant torque was on demand. Very linear and more 4s like. I dont think it was actually a whole lot faster than the 800 but its felt much better out of corners and the power was on tap all the time 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So its very smooth? Have you ridden many etecs? I was very impressed with how smooth the Doo 850 is and yes......what I noticed about the 850 was how much more instant torque was on demand. Very linear and more 4s like. I dont think it was actually a whole lot faster than the 800 but its felt much better out of corners and the power was on tap all the time 

Extremely smooth. I rode a 17 etec 850 for about 5 miles and it wasn't smooth at all. It ended up have a real bad clutch balance and eventually a connecting rod bolt came loose and destroyed the motor. 

The power is literally always there any bit on the throttle it instantly responds. I think it will have the hole shot on 8s for sure and in the mid range. 

29 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Extremely smooth. I rode a 17 etec 850 for about 5 miles and it wasn't smooth at all. It ended up have a real bad clutch balance and eventually a connecting rod bolt came loose and destroyed the motor. 

The power is literally always there any bit on the throttle it instantly responds. I think it will have the hole shot on 8s for sure and in the mid range. 

If the durability proves to be there I will have one some time soon 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I know. Between The assholes from Indiana and the Dick Heads from Iowa, the place has gone to hell. I can’t wait until it’s just the nice folks from Illinois visiting the UP. Looks like Minnesota will get some snow next week? That should keep those retards in their own state,where they belong.

Edited by Woodtick

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I know. Between The assholes from Indiana and the Dick Heads from Iowa, the place has gone to hell. I can’t wait until it’s just the nice folks from Illinois visiting the UP. Looks like Minnesota will get some snow next week? That should keep those retards in their own state,were they belong.

Fuck FIBS ......I'd nuke Illinois if I had my finger on the button. Bunch of fucking drunk retards riding around with go-pros on their helmets trying to make the next best video. Crashing around corners on the wrong side riding fucking mountain sleds in 6" of fluff

The UP would be 10000x better off if no one south of A line between Duluth and the Bridge was allowed to enter !!!!!!!!11

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I know. Between The assholes from Indiana and the Dick Heads from Iowa, the place has gone to hell. I can’t wait until it’s just the nice folks from Illinois visiting the UP. Looks like Minnesota will get some snow next week? That should keep those retards in their own state,were they belong.

The UP used to be too far to drive. Now everyone has 600 hp diesels and 8 place trailers and go 80 the whole way. Suddenly it got a lot closer.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck FIBS ......I'd nuke Illinois if I had my finger on the button. Bunch of fucking drunk retards riding around with go-pros on their helmets trying to make the next best video. Crashing around corners on the wrong side riding fucking mountain sleds in 6" of fluff

The UP would be 10000x better off if no one south of A line between Duluth and the Bridge was allowed to enter !!!!!!!!11

2232338A-F133-460D-ACB2-B65D5C6F47B6.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The UP used to be too far to drive. Now everyone has 600 hp diesels and 8 place trailers and go 80 the whole way. Suddenly it got a lot closer.

All it takes is Wisconsin to have rideable snow, and like a snap of a finger, the UP is good again.

5 hours ago, Reevester said:

I felt the same here. Looking better at my camp too and still snow on the ground. Fresh snow and some cold should have things open in week or 2. 

So things held out OK up north? I haven't been up and haven't really talked to any of the guys there lately.  There was a death up there on sand lake not sure if you heard?  Buddy of ours just retired at 58 in July.  

52 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

So things held out OK up north? I haven't been up and haven't really talked to any of the guys there lately.  There was a death up there on sand lake not sure if you heard?  Buddy of ours just retired at 58 in July.  

Yeah looks ok. What happened?