“KILL a straight white man on your way to work tomorrow.”

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!!!  Look @revkevsdi!!!!  This is your social media soul mate!!!!  You have little Barbie doll hands and he has no chin!!!!  Mr.  “I RIDE BIG MILES” TOOL KIT!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA. AAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!  

Have you two ever thought about the circus?

:lol:

CA992A89-6054-468B-9FE6-0CD9A3E6BDF9.jpeg

108ED4CE-4C1B-49E2-B843-8DED08DAB829.jpeg

Never gets old.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are so bitter and angry.  It’s adorable.  You’d sooooo hate me in person.  So much anger and bitterness....and not a ducking hibg you could do about it.  :lol:

I'm sure there's always a ducking hibg that can be done. Poor Zampedo is losing it. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure there's always a ducking hibg that can be done. Poor Zampedo is losing it. 

Phone keys.  But you figured it out I’m sure.  I notice everyone here is a “pedo” now.  Ahhh yes....librul winning!!!!!!  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are so bitter and angry.  It’s adorable.  You’d sooooo hate me in person.  So much anger and bitterness....and not a ducking hibg you could do about it.  :lol:

Actually you’re the bitter angry buffoon who gets :owned: by a couple liberals and any repug with a half a brain :lol: You’re my bitch bro. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Actually you’re the bitter angry buffoon who gets :owned: by a couple liberals and any repug with a half a brain :lol: You’re my bitch bro. :thumbsup:

I dont think you could ever own anyone after the way you were so sure Hillary was going to win the election...and then to make it even worse you tried to make Ben look bad with the toolkit thing.

No one will ever forget that stuff.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I dont think you could ever own anyone after the way you were so sure Hillary was going to win the election...and then to make it even worse you tried to make Ben look bad with the toolkit thing.

He gets the shit beat out of him on every forum.  He thinks is it makes him popular.  And in a weird, awkward, dorky way...he’s right.

:lmao:

BTW, Barbie Hands is really struggling with his increasing crush on you.  I hope you send him a nice card or something for the holidays.  Send him one he can share with his brother.   :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He gets the shit beat out of him on every forum.  He thinks is it makes him popular.  And in a weird, awkward, dorky way...he’s right.

:lmao:

BTW, Barbie Hands is really struggling with his increasing crush on you.  I hope you send him a nice card or something for the holidays.  Send him one he can share with his brother.   :lol:

Maybe i could buy them each a boat so they dont have to share.

:lol2:

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Phone keys.  But you figured it out I’m sure.  I notice everyone here is a “pedo” now.  Ahhh yes....librul winning!!!!!!  :lmao:

Only the ones with a small hand fetish with small hand photo spank banks.. You know, the pedo posse.  

20 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Maybe i could buy them each a boat so they dont have to share.

:lol2:

I think you'd buy a decent boat for yourself first, not some POS 80's crap. 

Or a decent enough house so that living in a trailer or your parents basement isn't a step up. 

36 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hillary losing is more of a reflection on the dopes that got fooled by the Russians than it is on people who had faith in their fellow Americans. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I think you'd buy a decent boat for yourself first, not some POS 80's crap. 

Or a decent enough house so that living in a trailer or your parents basement isn't a step up. 

You dont know much about boats obviously. 

Not surprising though...you prove on here day in and day out you dont know much about anything.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Hillary losing is more of a reflection on the dopes that got fooled by the Russians than it is on people who had faith in their fellow Americans. 

Uh huh....

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"fooled by the Russians" :lmao:

you mean "fucked over by a rigged Dem primary" 

No I mean fooled by Russians.  They just had to get a few more Republicans off their asses because they believed Uranium one. or Pizzagate. 

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You dont know much about boats obviously. 

Not surprising though...you prove on here day in and day out you dont know much about anything.

Your boat is worth 5-7 grand in mint shape and you think it's something worth bragging about. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No I mean fooled by Russians.  They just had to get a few more Republicans off their asses because they believed Uranium one. or Pizzagate. 

Those people were never going to vote for Hillary anyway, and there certainly wasn't enough to swing the election. 

Fact is, the Dems lost an election they should have easily won by rigging their primary. Shoulda thought of that...

• Like 1