“KILL a straight white man on your way to work tomorrow.”

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Zammy... Tooly has you wrapped around his finger. Don’t front. He posts. You go berserk. Without fail. 

:lol: 

He's an ignorant social media coward.  The absolute perfect liberal.  

But god damn...he owns a fucking sled (even though he shouldn't)....and you don't.  Jesus.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My bullshit?  What bullshit?  Why are you so upset again?  Wooly pounding you little Pouty Snacks again?  :lmao:

The only thing that geezer is pounding is his pathetic old pud!!!!!!!!

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But god damn...he owns a fucking sled (even though he shouldn't)....and you don't.  Jesus.  

It’s gonna be a snow free year. No worries there. Just like not owning a sled.

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

But there are so many CAPITALIZED THREADS!!!!!!!   That how you know it ....Impotant!!!!! 

Just a quick peek to insure Trumpy is still living in the brainless heads of the librul squids is good 'nuff fer me!  :bc:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Snow free or being a poser like Zampedo whose sledding consists of saying "I'm going sledding" Then being back online 1 hour later. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Snow free or being a poser like Zampedo whose sledding consists of saying "I'm going sledding" Then being back online 1 hour later. 

Or posting from an airport.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh...pretty sure that never happened.  But it could.  I could bang out 45-50 minutes from my driveway then back home...and have done so many times.

Can you do that with your faggy little kayak?  Please tell that story again about how you rent sleds every other year with insurance.

Lol....what a little freak you are.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

@Zambroski :owned: :lmao:  19 out.  19 back.  Post whore it up on here and HCS :lmao: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Manbun = :owned:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...pretty sure that never happened.  But it could.  I could bang out 45-50 minutes from my driveway then back home...and have done so many times.

Can you do that with your faggy little kayak?  Please tell that story again about how you rent sleds every other year with insurance.

Lol....what a little freak you are.  :lol:

Well, the Insurance was proven correct. Part of your Pedo Posse Dumbass Dave admitted it.  Gotta give him credit. He's a piece of shit, but he admits when he's wrong. Far more self awareness than you. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Because there is more interesting things to do while waiting for an international flight?  lol Poor Dumbass Dave. 

You post here because you are miserable.....so you must be miserable even while on vacay...

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Well, the Insurance was proven correct. Part of your Pedo Posse Dumbass Dave admitted it.  Gotta give him credit. He's a piece of shit, but he admits when he's wrong. Far more self awareness than you. 

Ive really gotten under your skin haven't  I.

I haven't really even tried.

Just now, SnowRider said:

@Zambroski :owned: :lmao:  19 out.  19 back.  Post whore it up on here and HCS :lmao: 

LOL!!!  Look @revkevsdi!!!!  This is your social media soul mate!!!!  You have little Barbie doll hands and he has no chin!!!!  Mr.  “I RIDE BIG MILES” TOOL KIT!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA. AAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!  

Have you two ever thought about the circus?

CA992A89-6054-468B-9FE6-0CD9A3E6BDF9.jpeg

108ED4CE-4C1B-49E2-B843-8DED08DAB829.jpeg

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You post here because you are miserable.....so you must be miserable even while on vacay...

Just now, DAVE said:

Ive really gotten under your skin haven't  I.

I haven't really even tried.

Says the Dumbass that posts twice without waiting for an answer. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

LOL!!!  Look @revkevsdi!!!!  This is your social media soul mate!!!!  You have little Barbie doll hands and he has no chin!!!!  Mr.  “I RIDE BIG MILES” TOOL KIT!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA. AAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!  

Have you two ever thought about the circus?

CA992A89-6054-468B-9FE6-0CD9A3E6BDF9.jpeg

108ED4CE-4C1B-49E2-B843-8DED08DAB829.jpeg

Keeping photos of people who best you on sledding site regularly doesn't make you look like a desperate loser,  Promise. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are so bitter and angry.  It’s adorable.  You’d sooooo hate me in person.  So much anger and bitterness....and not a ducking hibg you could do about it.  :lol: