“KILL a straight white man on your way to work tomorrow.”

Straight white males have built the west which is the best, most comfortable and  most inclusive society the earth has ever seen but hey let’s hate them cause it’s so edgy to do so right now 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Straight white males have built the west which is the best, most comfortable and  most inclusive society the earth has ever seen but hey let’s hate them cause it’s so edgy to do so right now 

More people in prison than any other society on earth. Greatest income disparity. Killed more people in wars than any other. Practices using advanced weapons on third world women and children. What’s to criticize?

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

More people in prison than any other society on earth. Greatest income disparity. Killed more people in wars than any other. Practices using advanced weapons on third world women and children. What’s to criticize?

The most inclusive society ever. And almost the entire population is part of the global 1%. Equal rights for all. Zero limit for killing brown babies. 

A very weak person like yourself in almost any other country would have been killed and eaten a long time ago. 

Edited by Rod Johnson
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

The most inclusive society ever. And almost the entire population is part of the global 1%. Equal rights for all. Zero limit for killing brown babies. 

A very weak person like yourself in almost any other country would have been killed and eaten a long time ago. 

Most inclusive. Lol. You point out a trait that you fight against at every opportunity. 

Do you brag about the amount Canada sends overseas in aid?

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

:pc: Who knew noggin worked for Buzzfeed.  

:lol: What a beta putz

Hmmm....How did the straight white men take control?  

Here are the facts:

"Straight"- Lacking a mental disorder that leads to natures planned extinction from birth.

"White"-    The apparent right mix of reason, intelligence and strong propensity for violence.

"Male"-     Typically the strongest of the species by nature.  Any species...except librul.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh great.. Zambezi is back. 

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

meh...I've been uninspired.  

I  saw you running your gums at HCS....with your true people! 😆😆😜

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: What a beta putz

Hmmm....How did the straight white men take control?  

Here are the facts:

"Straight"- Lacking a mental disorder that leads to natures planned extinction from birth.

"White"-    The apparent right mix of reason, intelligence and strong propensity for violence.

"Male"-     Typically the strongest of the species by nature.  Any species...except librul.  :lmao:

You may want to stop pontificating about race. Last time you were owned so badly that you ran away and sulked.  

Black guys hate older white men. I hardly leave the fukken farm, and I've had TWO scary incidents with blacks. 

I think the word is out amongst negro guys, to punch an old white guy. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I  saw you running your gums at HCS....with your true people! 😆😆😜

“My true people”?  Sledders?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You may want to stop pontificating about race. Last time you were owned so badly that you ran away and sulked.  

What are you talking about poor RevBarbieDollHandedBetaCuck?

Stay in your little lane before I make you a project.  And YOU KNOW YOU HATE IT WHEN I DO THAT.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“My true people”?  Sledders?

What are you talking about poor RevBarbieDollHandedBetaCuck?

Stay in your little lane before I make you a project.  And YOU KNOW YOU HATE IT WHEN I DO THAT.

No...people that actually believe your bullshit!!!!😂😂😂

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I remember that. Zambro got his shit pushed in pretty hard. He had to take a SnowRider break. 

:lol:

YUH.  You are turning into quite the librul lover I see.  Got a boyfriend yet?  Is he black?  Don’t be a self hating whitey...you won’t fit in.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I remember that. Zambro got his shit pushed in pretty hard. He had to take a SnowRider break. 

He was gone long enough for people to worry that he’d off’d himself. 

That’s some serious ownage. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He was gone long enough for people to worry that he’d off’d himself. 

That’s some serious ownage. 

:lmao:

If the internet has learned one thing, it’s that you and Tool Kit are the worst “ownage referees” in history.  You two are the joke you don’t want to believe you are, but know the truth. That’s why you are both so upset all the time.

:lol:

Weak, stupid, mad and dumb.