Why is Zoso allowed to remain here?

12 hours ago, Doos said:

He offers nothing but garbage. I'll admit he's one of the main reasons I quit the old site.

If this forum is to survive people like him cannot be a part of it. Dude is nuts. 

Lets start out with me saying you must be a lib deep down,and that's ok.

Takes all kinds to make the world go around they say..though a few could jump off and I prolly wouldn't miss them much..but hey.

Secondly-oh forget it I'll end up posting like Z..and one of him is enough!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Lets start out with me saying you must be a lib deep down,and that's ok.

Takes all kinds to make the world go around they say..though a few could jump off and I prolly wouldn't miss them much..but hey.

Secondly-oh forget it I'll end up posting like Z..and one of him is enough!

:lol:

You would have to go to the bottom of the scum pond like deep down in the sewer to be down were the CUNT is :guzzle: 

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Just try to give a little love and understanding..you would be surprised with the results!

The chit you guys are doing sure aint working!

Yah well wishing a members child dead doesn't get a pass SBYL :flush: 

Look at the cry baby coming back and doing exactly what brought down the other site. Too bad shortstop and ckf will not allow themselves to be drawn into your whining and crying. So I guess it is back to team butt plug for the faggotmthat posts as doos. As for Momo, he is a fucking useless pile of steaming shit with a face, a face with cancer growing all over it. No wonder it is afraid to post a picture.

3 minutes ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Look at the cry baby coming back and doing exactly what brought down the other site. Too bad shortstop and ckf will not allow themselves to be drawn into your whining and crying. So I guess it is back to team butt plug for the faggotmthat posts as doos. As for Momo, he is a fucking useless pile of steaming shit with a face, a face with cancer growing all over it. No wonder it is afraid to post a picture.

Such an asset to the site you are.

2 minutes ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Make no mistake, you're on thin ice. 

I've got a bottle of champagne set aside, ready to crack when you break the rules and I boot your ass. :snack:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I've got a bottle of champagne set aside, ready to crack when you break the rules and I boot your ass. :snack:

If he was close enough...... no skid marks.

33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You make the rules... If you want him gone punt him. Don't think that life is fair and either is the internet. I guess i just dont get why any of this is difficult. You either punt him or not. I mean if i was you... I make the rules and if you dont like it i could care less. IMO

There is nothing that says you need to put up with anyone really. BTW I have No fucking clue who zoso is. lol

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

You make the rules... If you want him gone punt him. Don't think that life is fair and either is the internet. I guess i just dont get why any of this is difficult. You either punt him or not. I mean if i was you... I make the rules and if you dont like it i could care less. IMO

There is nothing that says you need to put up with anyone really. BTW I have No fucking clue who zoso is. lol

The spirit of this site was the freedom to post whatever you want with the one written rule being that you don't fuck with the owner. I'm not the owner so that doesn't concern me and the personal attacks are water off a duck's back for me. 

Bringing to light personal and career information that the user did not share and criticizing their family also crosses the line and are both ban worthy offenses. :bc:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

The spirit of this site was the freedom to post whatever you want with the one written rule being that you don't fuck with the owner. I'm not the owner so that doesn't concern me and the personal attacks are water off a duck's back for me. 

Bringing to light personal and career information that the user did not share and criticizing their family also crosses the line and are both ban worthy offenses. :bc:

yes , family bashing is the lowest of all bs

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What's Zoso done on the new FS to warrant being on thin ice?  Is this FS or HCS?  

His transgressions carry over, he's lucky he's allowed back at all. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, big guy said:

yes , not a great comment but he was also given some shitty ones also 

The team butt pluggers and a few of the original FS on here don't GAF about what is said - but who says it.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

His transgressions carry over, he's lucky he's allowed back at all. 

Fair enough.  But accept him on the new site and move on.  It makes a mockery of FS to use his previous actions against him as a constant threat on this site.  

The handful of simple common sense rules should apply equally to everyone who's on a clean slate.  So if TB starts chiming in - is he on thin ice also? 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Fair enough.  But accept him on the new site and move on.  It makes a mockery of FS to use his previous actions against him as a constant threat on this site.  

The handful of simple common sense rules should apply equally to everyone who's on a clean slate.  So if TB starts chiming in - is he on thin ice also? 

Constant threat? This is the first time I've even said anything related to it. 

Yep, and so is XCR1250 for passing around your family details. That should have been a ban worthy offense too. 

Set the rules and then ban members if they can't follow them.

I think posting personal information about a member or their family should be grounds to get the boot.  Also, one needs to think twice what they are posting on the internet for all to see.

1 hour ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Liar and a deranged obsessed stroked out CUNT :fuckoff: