Why is Zoso allowed to remain here?

He offers nothing but garbage. I'll admit he's one of the main reasons I quit the old site.

If this forum is to survive people like him cannot be a part of it. Dude is nuts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, big guy said:

Just ignore him if he bothers you , he is a alright guy 

There is nothing alright with him. The shit he spews is downright disturbing.

CKF and myself mutually agreed that only Snotty would be banned from the start since he threatened the previous owner with physical harm.

We decided to give the other misfits a second chance. Right or wrong, that's the decision that was made. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anler said:

If you ignore him he won't bother you.

I have never had any interaction with him................So, a little surprised to see him go full retard on me.

Which is fine, some from the old FS clique won't respond to my posts negative or positive ...........  no matter what.

not sure why, but it is all good.

:bc:

I am against banning anyone.

Once you start deciding what is acceptable "free speech" you no longer have free speech.

I agree once someone takes things beyond talk, and tries to harm or threaten  someone beyond the site, it should not be tolerated. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Board whiners are the worst. Like adolescent girls really. Just put zozo on ignore.

The whiners are what drove rob off the forum. He said it was the so?e reason for giving it up. Yet here they are again? These are guys that when in school were always running to the teacher whining and crying.

10 hours ago, Doos said:

He offers nothing but garbage. I'll admit he's one of the main reasons I quit the old site.

If this forum is to survive people like him cannot be a part of it. Dude is nuts. 

The name of the site is Freedom Sledder, you are free to come and go.

51 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We know you were looking in the mirror when you said that, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

What are you drooling on yourself about now Ballsack you ignorant midget FUCK :fuckoff: