First female backflip.

12 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Are her eyebrows real

Not understanding this trend at all.  We did a little vaca_ getaway recently with family and noticed a lot of young women doing this. My Son in laws sister is a attractive women, not drop dead gorgeous, but Jesus, those sharpie eye brows made her look like a freak. Every time I talked to her, couldn't get past staring at   how weird her eye brows were.     

Edited by Cold War
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Not understanding this trend at all.  We did a little vaca_ getaway recently with family and noticed a lot of young women doing this. My Son in laws sister is a attractive women, not drop dead gorgeous, but Jesus, those sharpie eye brows made her look like a freak. Every time I talked to her, couldn't get past staring at   how weird her eye brows were.     

Easier then plucking is my guess...

Maybe revkev could chime in and help...im sure hes an expert.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

:lol:yeah, buddies daughter is starting to do this . For her bday I got her a box of crayolas....she laughed but I'm sure I crossed some sort of line :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

:lol:yeah, buddies daughter is starting to do this . For her bday I got her a box of crayolas....she laughed but I'm sure I crossed some sort of line :lol:

Next thing ya know they will be drawing in their bush!!!

• Haha 1