The Bet

f7ben

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

That's what the whole bet is you fucking brain dead retarded faggot fucking midget. The circumference does not impact the drive ratio 1 bit. Its irrelevant you fucking moron. You are dumber than fuck. I don't think it's an act. You may be the dumbest cock hound on the net

You fukken faggot, I've turned-down better broads than you've had. Go fuck yourself, you fukken TROLL Bastard!

i KNEW YOU'D FLAKE, YOU FUKKER. WASTING MY TIME, making me write Cos, and do the garage demo. 

You're all a bunch of fucktards. 

When any of you get some brains, or money, let me know faggots. Then we can get this settled. 

You fukken bitch fuck, I bet you ain't got 5000 in your checking account, do ya' loser!!!     

fUCK OFF LOSER!!!!! :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The final drive does NOT take place at the driver. 

The track is the FINAL component of a snowmobile POWER TRAIN. 

Just like a TIRE is the final component of a Motor vehicle. 

WHY DON'T you guys want my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You saw how much I had in my fukken checking account, so why don't you stand up to me, and take that 20Gs? 

Inside of the track not the outside you fucking idiot.  

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You fukken faggot, I've turned-down better broads than you've had. Go fuck yourself, you fukken TROLL Bastard!

i KNEW YOU'D FLAKE, YOU FUKKER. WASTING MY TIME, making me write Cos, and do the garage demo. 

You're all a bunch of fucktards. 

When any of you get some brains, or money, let me know faggots. Then we can get this settled. 

You fukken bitch fuck, I bet you ain't got 5000 in your checking account, do ya' loser!!!     

fUCK OFF LOSER!!!!! :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Grow up  act your age !!!

2 hours ago, The One said:

Have money ,homo

2 hours ago, The One said:

Grow up  act your age !!!

Shut up, " SITE TEEN-FAG " !! LMAO!! You're the site school faggot!! 

How many cocks did you suck at recess today?   

Edited by Guest

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm no engineer, but it appears s though you two are talking about two different things. @f7ben is talking about the final drive on a snowmobile and @Polaris 550 is talking about the lug heights effect on one turn of the track. The final drive takes pl;ace at the  driver, the track doesn't have a thing to do with it. Sorry uncle naughty, bipolarhooknosedfag is correct as far as final drive on a snowmobile.  Damn, I feel dirty for agreeing with Bhen.

That's exactly what I was saying...the larger diameter track with the longer lugs will rotate further than the 1 inch lug when the TRACK has rotated 1 full turn if marked from the outside. The secondary will have to turn slightly more on the 3 inch lug vs the 1 inch lug to complete the full 1 turn of track.

Yet there are still some saying thats incorrect. 

Its a continuous loop much like a tire....doesn't  matter if its round or elongated. ....the larger diameter goes further on 1 full rotation.....sheesh

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's exactly what I was saying...the larger diameter track with the longer lugs will rotate further than the 1 inch lug when the TRACK has rotated 1 full turn if marked from the outside. The secondary will have to turn slightly more on the 3 inch lug vs the 1 inch lug to complete the full 1 turn of track.

Its a continuous loop much like a tire....doesn't  matter if its round or elongated. ....the larger diameter goes further on 1 full rotation.....sheesh

Wrong

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It matters because it's not rotational movement, it's linear. 

Yes, a deeper lug track has a longer outer perimeter than a short lug track, but it doesn't matter because of the type of motion. Rotational vs linear.

7 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ugggh , here I thought you had it. Take an old clutch belt and put nails in it every inch or so. Then compresss it a bit, put a mark on the side of the belt, and move it down a bench. If you still can’t see what is going on, repeat it with the nails out. The track will go the same distance each time.

Edited by Snoslinger