Giuliani on whether Trump will sit down with Mueller: “Good luck -- over my dead body'

As seen on FOX NEWS Rudy "The Stooge" Giuliani; here he is talking to Wallace who conservatively  has a 130+ IQ, and he's talking to him like he's addressing the base :lol::lol2:

Giuliani on whether Trump will sit down with Mueller: “Good luck -- over my dead body'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/giuliani-on-whether-trump-will-sit-down-with-mueller-good-luck-over-my-dead-body

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I can't wait for Trump to fire Mueller's ass.  I MEAN EPIC MELTDOWNS!!!!  :lol: 

Doesn't matter at this point, Mueller has enough stuff progress that the investigation will just be carried on.

I put my money on the decorated Marine a long time ago, you chose the silver spoon. 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

All Mueller has is perjury traps. Trump would have to be retarded to agree to be interviewed by him

And you know this how?

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why does Trump need to sit down with Mueller?  

An innocent man should have zero concerns with a talk, note I said an innocent man and not some proven liar.

I know this is MSNBC, but this is video of Trump out and out lying, I'm sure you don't see this kind of stuff on Hannity :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Doesn't matter at this point, Mueller has enough stuff progress that the investigation will just be carried on.

I put my money on the decorated Marine a long time ago, you chose the silver spoon. 

And you know this how?

An innocent man should have zero concerns with a talk, note I said an innocent man and not some proven liar.

I know this is MSNBC, but this is video of Trump out and out lying, I'm sure you don't see this kind of stuff on Hannity :thumbsup:

So I get it, Trump is guilty of lying.   What crime did he commit?  

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

All Mueller has is perjury traps. Trump would have to be retarded to agree to be interviewed by him

I think he has Trump on campaign finance violation. But nothing on Russia. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So I get it, Trump is guilty of lying.   What crime did he commit?  

How many times do I have to tell to have patience? Mueller is not going rush this for you or anyone, there could be vindication for Trump when this is all over :thumb:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

How many times do I have to tell to have patience? Mueller is not going rush this for you or anyone, there could be vindication for Trump when this is all over :thumb:

It was a simple question Vince.  If you don't know just say you don't know.  

• Like 1

Also I think guilliani is full of shit. Trump knew everything about the payoffs. 

Cohen is a fucking douchebag and got himself tripped up in some bullshit and he is trying to save himself. He is already ruined and now he is selling his soul. What a piece of shit. Dude will be lucky to get a job selling hot dogs when he gets out of prison. 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe a weak obstruction case

It's a bullshit case with no teeth. But I think the Dems will attempt an impeachment on whatever charges Mueller comes up with in the new Congress. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

BS.....A "talk" with Trump has perjury trap written all over it. Every attorney in the world recommended against it.

Look what happened to Flynn as they told him they just wanted a few informal questions with no need for an attorney. 

Meanwhile Hillary had like 9 lawyers present with her when questioned. 

Trump be crazy to talk to Muellers setup trap...they are after him any frivolous means possible. 

49 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's a bullshit case with no teeth. But I think the Dems will attempt an impeachment on whatever charges Mueller comes up with in the new Congress. 

What charges? 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Wouldnt Mueller have done that already?

Mueller can't impeach. Listen do you want to have a bet with me that the Dems are gonna try to impeach Trump in the new Congress? If not STFU. 

Just now, Anler said:

Mueller can't impeach. Listen do you want to have a bet with me that the Dems are gonna try to impeach Trump in the new Congress? If not STFU. 

It will cost them the election in 2020....dont think it will happen tbh.