Good Question

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yet Muslims live among us peacefully and have for years....Dearborn Michigan...enormous Muslim population....where are all the killing of infidels and suicide bombers? 

Didn’t your state Supreme Court just allow the “declitting” of little girls in the name of Islam?  How many women/girls have been abused, killed or “defaced” in the name of “honor” for the Muslim families.  Oh yes, it’s a wonderful religion.

Bit meh....you all carry on.  I’m a hardened atheist but clearly see which religion preaches more vile scripture.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Didn’t your state Supreme Court just allow the “declitting” of little girls in the name of Islam?  How many women/girls have been abused, killed or “defaced” in the name of “honor” for the Muslim families.  Oh yes, it’s a wonderful religion.

Bit meh....you all carry on.  I’m a hardened atheist but clearly see which religion preaches more vile scripture.

How many generations of pedos has the Catholic Church Created because you do realize that once someone is molested they are likely to do the same and so on and so on. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How many generations of pedos has the Catholic Church Created because you do realize that once someone is molested they are likely to do the same and so on and so on. 

You think that I am in any way excusing that absolute fuckery?  In any way at all?  Ewwww....These fucking sickos should be left at the hands of their victims to slowly rip them apart.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Little Christian boys are declitted every day. When I was at the hospital the nurse and doctor were discussing if 16 months old was too old for them to do a Male declitting and if they would need to get admin approval

All religions are filled with suck fucks

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Little Christian boys are declitted every day. When I was at the hospital the nurse and doctor were discussing if 16 months old was too old for them to do a Male declitting and if they would need to get admin approval

All religions are filled with suck fucks

Trying to compare the practice of Circumcision to the practice of female genital mutilation of little girls is horridly absurd.

I agree with the bold.  It's the sheer numbers of "sick fucks', and the amount of followers allowing this fuckery in the two religions in which we disagree.

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trying to compare the practice of Circumcision to the practice of female genital mutilation of little girls is horridly absurd.

I agree with the bold.  It's the sheer numbers of "sick fucks', and the amount of followers allowing this fuckery in the two religions in which we disagree.

It's not that absurd.  There is zero reason to do either.

Neal

14 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

But but but.....our barbaric child mutilation isnt as bad as theirs ...deep deep derp derp

21 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Idiotic.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

But but but.....our barbaric child mutilation isnt as bad as theirs ...deep deep derp derp

...and again.

Hard to believe you two can't see a difference in the reasons, the how's and the why's these two things are done.  I mean...I'm fucking out.  This is retard debate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Idiotic.

...and again.

Hard to believe you two can't see a difference in the reasons, the how's and the why's these two things are done.  I mean...I'm fucking out.  This is retard debate.

Derp