Good Question

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you  say so....The Vatican and Catholic Church ran a pedo ring....doesn't that bother you?

They arent real Christians.....but all muslims are pedos and all bombers are muslims

Makes perfect sense

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They arent real Christians.....but all muslims are pedos and all bombers are muslims

Makes perfect sense

Oh that's right...thanks for reminding me.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Zero I can do about it anyhow so I don't care, let them figure it out how to fix it.

That is a fucked up atittude Don....pray for yourself today while you are in your pew feeling all self righteous...fucking pathetic. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is a fucked up atittude Don....pray for yourself today while you are in your pew feeling all self righteous...fucking pathetic. 

I never feel that way, just the opposite actually..what would you suggest though that I could do about the Vatican's problems? 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I never feel that way, just the opposite actually..what would you suggest though that I could do about the Vatican's problems? 

Nothing....continue with your apathy and not caring.

Really poor comparison as Islam is a disease but, I see some correlations to religious absurdness.

I believe I just read the Catholic Church was again let off the hook on a huge pedophile investigation. They promised to “handle it internally”.  SWEET FUCK!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really poor comparison as Islam is a disease but, I see some correlations to religious absurdness.

I believe I just read the Catholic Church was again let off the hook on a huge pedophile investigation. They promised to “handle it internally”.  SWEET FUCK!!!!!!

Islam is a disease....really? 

What do you call putting your dick in a little boys ass? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or supporting Zionist israel....or dropping 3 bombs an hour for 2 decades straight for no reason

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Punishable by a public, torturous death.  But the Catholic Church doesn’t preach it.  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or supporting Zionist israel....or dropping 3 bombs an hour for 2 decades straight for no reason

Just shows how little some of you know about Islam and the indoctrination (unwavering) of the Quran.

”But da Catholic Church”!!!!!  Holy fucking shit!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Punishable by a public, torturous death.  But the Catholic Church doesn’t preach it.  

Just shows how little some of you know about Islam and the indoctrination (unwavering) of the Quran.

Same thing

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yet Muslims live among us peacefully and have for years....Dearborn Michigan...enormous Muslim population....where are all the killing of infidels and suicide bombers?