Soldier Back Home From Serving At Mexico Border Still Having Nightmares About Being Used As Political Prop

SSFB

ftxqlee6wau7hripvmwy.jpg

COOKEVILLE, TN—Saying he has been unable to readjust to civilian life since returning home from his deployment to the border with Mexico, U.S. soldier Matthew Coltrane told reporters Tuesday he continues to have nightmares in which he is being used as a mere political prop. “In the middle of the night, I’ll wake up in a cold sweat, having dreamed I was back there in Arizona, serving as a pawn in a game to rally the president’s voter base,” said the 22-year-old private first class, adding that he can see clearly the chilling images of young soldiers caught in the middle of the White House’s midterm election strategy every time he closes his eyes. “It can happen anytime. I’ll be sitting with my family watching TV, and suddenly I’m plunged back into this horror show of ostensibly defending America’s borders from a bunch of unarmed migrants who are still thousands of miles away. I can even hear the bored sighs from my brothers-in-arms, brave men who lost weeks of their lives to this naked attempt to scare Americans into voting Republican by depicting refugees as an invading enemy force. It is a trauma that will stay with me for the rest of my life.” At press time, Coltrane was reportedly on the verge of a panic attack after receiving orders to redeploy to the border in advance of the 2020 elections.

https://www.theonion.com/soldier-back-home-from-serving-at-mexico-border-still-h-1831021411?utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=SF&utm_content=Main&fbclid=IwAR2lXmdnYaPqfnWRlRM0EXFFruBeGFfxSdje4VvHKHhoEtkhf_O2ZiJ0dkI

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Fucking snowflake.  He should be celebrating the fact that they stopped that 7 year old ISIS agent. 

Finally!  Evidence of not one, but up to 18 deaths of migrants in US custody, seven due to subpar care. 

Oh, wait. It was from the Obama admin from 2012-2015. 

Nevermind. 

:guzzle: Poor Poor BarbiehandsAIDSpatient 

5 hours ago, dz246 said:

Could easily be a CNN news story as well... :lol: 

i'm sure they picked it up and ran with it.

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Fucking snowflake.  He should be celebrating the fact that they stopped that 7 year old ISIS agent. 

What a retard you are.

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

That could very well be a true news story from CBC or CNN

Again...I'm sure it was getting ready for "print".  Lemmon had a whole segment for it!  :lmao:

59 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Finally!  Evidence of not one, but up to 18 deaths of migrants in US custody, seven due to subpar care. 

Nevermind. 

That was for the "greater good" tho.  No news here.

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

Nevermind. 

Trump is so competitive.  That’s why he put them in cages 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I’d cave your stupid fucking face in.  The last thing you’d see in this world is my smiling face as I sharpened my tools.

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

More :lies: from sites #1 :bullshit:er 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fuck off

I’d cave your stupid fucking face in.  The last thing you’d see in this world is my smiling face as I sharpened my tools.

You are adorably cute when you get angry! I picture you spittering wearing an apron as you waive a spatula in your hissy fit. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You are adorably cute when you get angry! I picture you spittering wearing an apron as you waive a spatula in your hissy fit. 

I must agree. Someone would have to be a pathetic piece of shit to write that on a sledding site. 

Someone like your buddy Zampedo. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I must agree. Someone would have to be a pathetic piece of shit to write that on a sledding site. 

Like when somebody continues to visit sledding sites that isn’t a sledder to sling his brand of self-righteous hatred and bitterness?

Like that?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ahh so you're a BetaStalker :news:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I knew this would catch more than a few :lol:

It looks like BarbieHands was the only one that grabbed that hook.  Don’t throw him back though....stomp him to death on the bottom of the boat.  Don’t pollute!!! :lmao:

The fucking jerk off eats with his neck like a goddamn pez dispenser!!!   :lol:

7DB42E8F-B34D-4015-82DC-CCF8F80C45D1.jpeg