6 more years

XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Wow.....Im actually in agreement with a CNN article for the first time.

A continued strong economy will pretty much be a lock for Trump.....but the dems controlling the house and continual taxpayer wasting frivolous investigations have been putting the brakes on the stock market surge. Now Schiff and co. are apparently looking to continue the witch hunt regardless of the Mueller outcome.

If this crap ever ends look for new highs as investors hate the uncertainty going on right now but thats the motive of the dems.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

A continued strong economy will pretty much be a lock for Trump.....but the dems controlling the house and continual taxpayer wasting frivolous investigations have been putting the brakes on the stock market surge. Now Schiff and co. are apparently looking to continue the witch hunt regardless of the Mueller outcome.

If this crap ever ends look for new highs as investors hate the uncertainty going on right now but thats the motive of the dems.

Idiot. 

Come on stick figure Joe and Gentle Ben.

Put your money where your mouths are.....barring any miraculous Russian collusion impeachment.....$1000 says Trump wins 2020 and / or the market soars when this witch hunt ends.

GUARANTEED! 

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Come on stick figure Joe and Gentle Ben.

Put your money where your mouths are.....barring any miraculous Russian collusion impeachment.....$1000 says Trump wins 2020 and / or the market soars when this witch hunt ends.

GUARANTEED! 

I'll bet you $1000 Trump does not win in 2020

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ok.... as long as he's still sitting president vying for a second term...game on.

I admit that I'm not overly confident that he won't be brought up on some lame impeachable offense probably having nothing to do with the original suspicion of Russian collusion. Dems are doing whatever it takes to get him out of  office before the next election.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ok.... as long as he's still sitting president vying for a second term...game on.

I admit that I'm not overly confident that he won't be brought up on some lame impeachable offense probably having nothing to do with the original suspicion of Russian collusion. Dems are doing whatever it takes to get him out of  office before the next election.

No conditions...

$1000

I say trump gets no second term

You say he does 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No conditions...

$1000

I say trump gets no second term

You say he does 

The only condition is he has to be in the running for a second term...he will smoke any dem rumored to run against him.  He has to run to win.That's  what im betting on.

.im not paying if he's impeached or decides not to seek a 2nd term....I sometimes wonder why he would persue a 2nd term after the BS he has had to deal with.

If you're not good with that so be it.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The only condition is he has to be in the running for a second term...he will smoke any dem rumored to run against him.  He has to run to win.That's  what im betting on.

.im not paying if he's impeached or decides not to seek a 2nd term....I sometimes wonder why he would persue a 2nd term after the BS he has had to deal with.

Suddenly not so confident. 

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm not good with it because he wont run. He knows he get killed by anyone not named Hillary so he wont run.

That's what narcissists do.

He would have never been potus if it weren't for Hillary

16 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Anything is possible.

12 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Idiot. 

A true idiot in every sense of the word.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

52 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It would take a 2/3 of the  Senate to find the president guilty and removed from office, so what you're saying is; you feel that our president might be a quitter, or are you just afraid of losing a g-note to @f7ben 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not good with it because he wont run. He knows he get killed by anyone not named Hillary so he wont run.

That's what narcissists do.

He would have never been potus if it weren't for Hillary

Won’t he just have to show how many new steel mills were built during this term to get your vote Ben?

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Anything is possible.

A true idiot in every sense of the word.

It would take a 2/3 of the  Senate to find the president guilty and removed from office, so what you're saying is; you feel that our president might be a quitter, or are you just afraid of losing a g-note to @f7ben 

If he's in office and running for a second term I will bet ....seems pretty clear to me.

He's got to be in it to win it

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If he's in office and running for a second term I will bet ....seems pretty clear to me.

He's got to be in it to win it

If he quits himself it's because he knows he would lose. He wont run and you wouldnt pay