Ski Doo 900 ace turbo!

Anler

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Damn! The internet's is starting to get filled with the accolades of the new ski Doo turbo. Can't wait to try one. :pc:

A buddy  ours is in Quebec right now with his, and saying he loves it. I think he’s got over 700 miles on. 

First day out yesterday with the new oxygen helmet. They started off not great, but shield did not want to stay fog free, so I upped the setting, fog went away but then the helmet get warm. Open the vents, problem solved.  First thing you notice how light weight this helmet is. I could not  run that ear cups,  mine just did not feel comfortable but that is supposed to drown out a lot of the sound. Without them it’s no quieter than a BV2s.  Mine had a dark sunscreen, I think I like the yellow/amber one that the BV2s has better for low light. The rear led is awesome at night and snow dust.  Magnetic connector cord is a great design.  So far it’s not perfect but think most of that is just figuring out the settings.  I went with a large because that’s what my BV2s was, but wondering now if I got an xl I might be have been able to use the noise canceling ear cups.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

A buddy  ours is in Quebec right now with his, and saying he loves it. I think he’s got over 700 miles on. 

First day out yesterday with the new oxygen helmet. They started off not great, but shield did not want to stay fog free, so I upped the setting, fog went away but then the helmet get warm. Open the vents, problem solved.  First thing you notice how light weight this helmet is. I could not  run that ear cups,  mine just did not feel comfortable but that is supposed to drown out a lot of the sound. Without them it’s no quieter than a BV2s.  Mine had a dark sunscreen, I think I like the yellow/amber one that the BV2s has better for low light. The rear led is awesome at night and snow dust.  Magnetic connector cord is a great design.  So far it’s not perfect but think most of that is just figuring out the settings.  I went with a large because that’s what my BV2s was, but wondering now if I got an xl I might be have been able to use the noise canceling ear cups.  

How come you're not out riding today?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

My 800 Assault turned into a 400 Assault yesterday after getting (I think) bad gas.

Oh geez that sucks...at least you should have it fixed before things get real good. You doing it yourself?

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Oh geez that sucks...at least you should have it fixed before things get real good. You doing it yourself?

Nah, I left it at the dealer.  I don’t have the time or ambition.  I’m just hoping they can get it buttoned back up before Xmas.  Funny part was I nursed it back over 40 miles on one cylinder.  :lol: 

Just now, 1jkw said:

I think they should have put the turbo on the 1200.

Of course they should have.....but all the retarded doo faggot are creaming themselves over 185 hp and PTO ends that break off over 200hp

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course they should have.....but all the retarded doo faggot are creaming themselves over 185 hp and PTO ends that break off over 200hp

I don't think the weight savings, maybe a few pound was worth the power they lost going to the 900.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I read up on skidoos reasoning and they expect to sell way more 900 turbos than cat and Yamaha turbos combined. And it sounds like everybody loves them 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Nah, I left it at the dealer.  I don’t have the time or ambition.  I’m just hoping they can get it buttoned back up before Xmas.  Funny part was I nursed it back over 40 miles on one cylinder.  :lol: 

Haha thats good you didnt have to make it back on the tow rope!

41 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

So Mr Knowledge. Why didn't they turbo the 12?

Why did they dump it?

Waiting for retardedness:lol:

The 1200 was an over built expensive motor. The faggot ace is a universal junk that they put in everything from seadoos to sxs. It does nothing well. It's perfect for skidoo fags

• Haha 1