2016 trumpster argue with 2018 Trumpsters

2016: The debt is out of control. The economy is great, why is there still a deficit. 

2018. Debts are fine I never cared about debt or deficits  

2016: Those bitches are lying. No way Trump fucked those whores when he had Melania at home. He’s not a sleaze like Bill Clinton who deserved to be impeached  

2018: I don’t care who he Fucked before he became President. I don’t care if he used campaign money  to hide it and if that was illegal.   We shouldn’t even be talking about this. 

2016 : Trump said he won’t golf and I believe him. Obama spent way too much time out of the Whitehouse. 

2018. I don’t care about golf or how much it costs 

2016  Did you see how much we have to spend on Obama’s family? That’s criminal  

2018  we have to protect Trump’s family  

2016 : No one from the Trump campaign had contacts with the Russians during the campaign. Well there was that one Trump tower meeting but that was about adoption .  Besides the Russians want Hillary to win because they are scared of Trump 

2018  Russians are our friends. It’s great that so many people on the campaign talked to the Russians  

2016 Trump tells it like it is.  He doesn’t lie like crooked Hillary

2018 I like to be lied to. We always knew Trump was a liar 

Trumpsters moved the goal posts off the field and into the stands. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

2016: The debt is out of control. The economy is great, why is there still a deficit. 

2018. Debts are fine I never cared about debt or deficits  

2016: Those bitches are lying. No way Trump fucked those whores when he had Melania at home. He’s not a sleaze like Bill Clinton who deserved to be impeached  

2018: I don’t care who he Fucked before he became President. I don’t care if he used campaign money  to hide it and if that was illegal.   We shouldn’t even be talking about this. 

2016 : Trump said he won’t golf and I believe him. Obama spent way too much time out of the Whitehouse. 

2018. I don’t care about golf or how much it costs 

2016  Did you see how much we have to spend on Obama’s family? That’s criminal  

2018  we have to protect Trump’s family  

2016 : No one from the Trump campaign had contacts with the Russians during the campaign. Well there was that one Trump tower meeting but that was about adoption .  Besides the Russians want Hillary to win because they are scared of Trump 

2018  Russians are our friends. It’s great that so many people on the campaign talked to the Russians  

2016 Trump tells it like it is.  He doesn’t lie like crooked Hillary

2018 I like to be lied to. We always knew Trump was a liar 

Trumpsters moved the goal posts off the field and into the stands. 

Hard to argue with that one 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Butthurt noted. 

Ah, that would be you over in the mass shooter thread. Or any thread for that matter since you are perpetually butthurt. 

Somehow prior to 2016 Trumpsters were able to connect the Clintons to the Random death of every police officer in Arkansas or person they met at a fundraiser to the Clinton death squad. 

Now they can't connect Trump to the acts of his personal lawyers, family or campaign team's actions. 

"He didn't know his personal lawyer would do that. Why would he know about a meeting at Trump tower his Son went to? Why would Trump work with the Russians to release dirt on Hillary?"

Obviously Trump would never want to do anything illegal. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/us/politics/trump-tillerson.html