It’s Official: Marlboro Is Entering The Cannabis Market

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Despite huge taxes on tobacco products I don’t see to many people growing their own tobacco for consumption to avoid taxes.  Weed will eventually be the same.

Yah....well weed is 20x or more expensive so the motivation will be higher

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....well weed is 20x or more expensive so the motivation will be higher

Ya think that will keep up if these large corps invest in this???

in Oregon a joint is cheaper then a cig....  huge glut of un used weed has caused prices to plummet.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/oregons-weed-glut-what-happens-to-excess-pot-697985/

Pretty good, it turns out. Oregon now has 1,012 licensed growers, with another 956 in the process of obtaining licenses. All those growers in a state with just four million residents has resulted in a mountain of marijuana. Nearly one million pounds of usable flower remains unsold – about three times what consumers purchased in all of 2017. Prices of the recreational drug have plummeted, with dispensaries selling pre-rolled joints for $1, less than the price of a cigarette.

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

it certainly is but no more so than cigs or booze 

Marijuana is linked to almost none of the health problems tobacco and alcohol are and has killed zero people for thousands of years. So yeah, pretty dangerous. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Weed in Oregon can go for under $2 a gram.  If RJ Reynolds wanted to take it over I’m sure they could lower cost significantly.

Retail pot prices can be as low as $2 for a single gram, or even less if a customer is buying a larger amount -- for example, an ounce, or 28 grams, for $50, or $1.78 a gram.

https://www.registerguard.com/rg/news/local/36452278-75/price-of-marijuana-in-oregon-plummets-as-the-number-of-recreational-pot-growers-explodes.html.csp

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

That link just proved my statement. Are you retarded?

obviously you cant read, and if you smoke weed it carries many of the same ricks cigs do 

as always you get me wrong :lol: Im not anti weed but the whole its great for you and harmless act is bullshit