Today's Joke

XCR1250

You will not believe what just happened... I walked into the gas station to get a cold drink... When I walked up I noticed these 2 Cops watching some guy who was smoking while pumping gas.. I saw him and thought, "This guy doesn't have any common sense! Was he stupid?! With the Cops right there too?! But anyway, I went in and got my drink. As I was checking out, I heard someone screaming. I looked outside and the guys arm was on fire! He was swinging his arm and running around going crazy! I ran outside and the cops had put him on the ground and were putting the fire out with their coffees!! YES, THEIR COFFEES! Then they put handcuffs on him and threw him in the car. I was thinking "He shouldn't have been smoking near the pump while getting gas!"

But being the nosey person that I am, I asked them what they were arresting him for? They looked me dead in my eyes and said ... "WAVING A FIREARM!"